Too Many Shots To The Heart

Louis was outside in the cold, almost about to pass out. but he knew he had to get his act together.

Everyone was starting to enter the drama club for the day, eyeing Louis but deciding not to say anything to him. Louis can be a asshole for no reason at times.

Nobody wants to start a fight, especially after what happened with tem. That would only get them into more trouble. You have more control now against Louis, could it be a good thing? Or a bad thing? You could be manipulative against Louis, or you could be a good boy and not plot against him.

Louis had control over his emotions again.

"I got this... Just don't look at him..." Louis quietly said to himself.

....

"Hey Y/N!" Juno yelled across the room.

----

Legoshi POV: I can finally come back from my suspension, I have to find Y/N right away when I get there. It kinda feels like I've been suspended for years... Or I'm just losing track of time, I can't wait to see his smile when I come walking through that door... After all the hard times we've had we are still a happy couple, I'm one lucky wolf huh?

"Legoshi wait up! Your going to fast!" Kai shouted.

Wasn't expecting him to be out here, I thought he would of been at the club by now.

"Hey Kai."

"Hey legoshi, so what have you've been doing while you were gone?"

I wish I could say suffering but that would make things dark.

"Um... Just hanging out doing... Nothing."

"Just hanging out huh? With Y/N I suppose?"

I turned my head at him. "Y-Yes, with my friends also."

He nodded, why does Kai care anyways? I'm not special, I'm just a weird gay wolf... God, what am I even saying?

As I was walking with Kai I spotted Louis outside of the drama club looking a bit... Erm stressed? Scared? I'm not really sure but he doesn't look to good.

"I'm gonna go talk with Louis real quick Kai, go on without me."

"Oh, alright."

I went up to Louis as he was looking down at his feet. "Hey Louis, you ok?"

He lifted his head up at me slowly. "Yes... What do you want?"

I scratched the back of my head out of nervousness. "Um... Just checking up on you that's all..."

It's because of the Y/N incident right? Is that why he's stressing out? I'd imagine so... I mean I acted the same when I... Never mind, I don't wanna think about those events ever again...

"Stop staring at me!"

"S-Sorry Louis! I'll go now!"

----

3RD POV: Juno didn't hesitate to sit next to you and Dom.

"How have you been Y/N? It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" Juno squealed.

You gave her a blank face. "I've been... Fine?"