MEGUMI. 03

⋄

(Y/n) was not waiting under the engawa like she'd do every afternoon for the young Fushiguro.

she was missing.

Megumi searched the estate: the kitchen, the living room, the gardens, and now on his way to her room.

as he left the gardens, he noticed a maid walking with a few towels stained in black

"hey."

"oh, yes Fushiguro-sama?"

"where's (Y/n)?"

the maid gave a weary look, looking slightly to the gardens before looking back at him.

"(Y/n)-sama is resting. she came down with something, so please allow her to rest."

"okay."

the maid quickly left with the black stained towels, holding it rather tightly. it was as if she was hiding something from him.

weird

________________

the next day was the same. (Y/n) wasn't there to greet him. another maid told him the exact same thing like the previous, holding onto black covered towels as well.

this went on for a few days.

it bothered and worried him.

he wanted to see her, but her room was off limits. the maids were particularly keeping a sharp eye on him despite something being wrong with the girl.

he was frustrated and wanted answers.

________________

it was around lunch when the maids were leaving left and right fetching ingredients and others taking care of the afternoon chores.

most would be too occupied to watch (Y/n), so this gave Megumi the perfect opportunity to sneak into the girl's room.

to make sure his plan went smoothly, Megumi asked Tsumiki to keep watch and act as a distraction in case a maid were to stop him.

this earned him a bit of teasing, something along the lines of a supposed crush and love at first sight. but nonetheless Tsumiki was willing to help.