Chapter 3 - The Renegade

'Renegade, we've come to ask you to let us out of this dimension and close it from the outside world.'

The Legendary Pokémon looked at Uxie and replied with a cold statement.

'Sure thing. Once you convince me to.'

Uxie had known the potential risks to summoning the Renegade, but it didn't care enough back then. It did now, as the shadowy Pokémon seemed to be in high demand.

'Don't get me wrong, I don't care about taking your lives or anything. All I want is... entertainment. I was enjoying the battle that would soon take place, but my, it seems I've gotten in the way. Please, enjoy yourselves.'

Uxie was perplexed. There was no way of going back to the tension that was installed before because a new one had arrived.

'My apologies, but you've broken that entertainment yourself.'

'Seems like it. Well, I suppose I can humor myself with your attempts at defeating me.'

A large amount of energy gathered at the Pokémon's mouth in a second. It fired a powerful beam towards the people in the platform in front of him.

The group quickly ran away, either to the edge of the platform, to other footholds or straight up flying on their Pokémon.

'Amuse me, foolish humans who enslave other species.'

Even though it wouldn't open its eyes, Uxie glanced at the Renegade in confusion. It knew the one who could be called the Omega, the end of all, was holding back.

It wondered if it merely did everything it did for fun. If it had been banished for "having fun", what acts had it done beforehand?

No matter. Right now, they would have to fight the Renegade hard enough for It to be content. Uxie wondered it if was possible or if they were already dead, but it didn't question for long.

Purugly. Skuntank. Toxicroak. Honchkrow. Garchomp. Pikachu. Piplup. Gliscor. Staraptor. Croagunk. Uxie. Mesprit. Azelf. For one battle, all of these would be together, fighting against the counterpart to the Original One.

And so, a 13 VS 1 began.

The Renegade Pokémon gave the others the first strike. It expected the Lake Guardians to be a threat, but it also wanted to see which ones were a "problem" to deal with.

With a Dragon Rush from the Garchomp, a Bubble Beam from the Piplup, a Thunderbolt from the Pikachu, a Night Slash from the Honchkrow and the Skuntank, a Shadow Claw from the Purugly, a Faint Attack from the Toxicroak, a Poison Jab from the Croagunk, an Aerial Ace from Staraptor, an X-Scissor from Gliscor, it learned a lot. The Trio of Spirit set up a triple Future Sight to deal a lot of damage.

First off, they packed far more of a punch than It anticipated. However, three times zero is still zero.

In response, the Pokémon prepared another beam. However, this one was made to occupy a lot more area so most would get hit, even if they didn't take much damage.

To Its surprise, Its opponents used their own moves to protect themselves. The Garchomp proved to be extraordinarily durable by blocking with Dragon Rush, with the people in the suits' Pokémon afterwards in resilience. Still, the enemies remained strong.

'Ah, how interesting. Your ways of fighting are a pleasant surprise to watch. But it's not enough!'

A swift blow with Its tail threw the many Pokémon into different platforms. The Lake Guardians held out. After all, one minute remained.