Chapter 11 - A Dance

"Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly." 

"Just a little change. Small to say the least. Both a little scared, neither one prepared, Beauty and the Beast..."

Springtrap and I sat, continuing to watch the movie. That's when he stood up, and offered me his hand. 

I chuckled looking around. "What's this about?" 

He didn't say anything, he just raised his eyebrow at me and continued to offer me his hand. 

I could feel my face heating up again, so I decided to hell with it and took the giant golden bunnies hand. 

Slowly, he led me behind the couch to a spot with more space, and began following the steps from the movie, as he swung me around in his arms. 

Since I had seen this movie plenty of times, I knew the steps as well and began following along with him. And before I knew it, the two of us were waltzing around the living room together. 

In that moment, it felt like I was living every littles girls fantasy, except instead of a prince charming dancing along with me, it was a living serial killer trapped inside of a tall rabbit costume. I could feel my heart beat in my ears alongside the music from the tv playing in the background. I had never felt happier then I did in that moment. I wondered how this moment could just last forever. 

"Bittersweet and strange! Finding you can change! Learning you were wrong!"

"Certain as the sun, rising in the east! Tale as old as time! Song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast... Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast..."

As the song came to an end, I remember just hanging their in Springtrap's arms, as we both gazed into each others eyes, both with a soft smile on our faces. 

By this point my face was steaming, and it was clear as day that Springtrap could tell. I had so many butterflies in my stomach, I just wished the song could have kept playing forever and ever, till the end of time, it was Springtrap and I.

But that loving moment was short lived, because suddenly the front door swung open and standing in it was Harry, who had already snapped a picture of us with his phone. "I knew it." He smirked wickedly at the two of us.

Out of fear, Springtrap let go of me and I fell onto the living room floor. After he had realized what he did, he quickly helped me up.  

"What the fuck, Harry!?" I exclaimed, as Springtrap helped me back on my feet. 

Harry laughed. "I knew you two had something going on, and this just proves my suspicions."

Springtrap sighed. "Sometimes I hate new technology." 

"How did you even know we'd be here?" I questioned.

Harry crossed his arms over his chest. "Well when I saw Springtrap wasn't home, I figured he must have gone to bother someone, and since him and Deliah still aren't on good terms I thought he'd come to see you instead, seeing as he gets all blushy blushy when I bring you up." Harry explained with a smile.

I tried not to smile at what Harry had said about Springtrap getting red over me, it was way too cute. 

"Anyways, you should probably get back to the house with me, Springtrap, before Y/N's dad gets back and finds you two together." Harry gestured for Springtrap to follow.

Springtrap nodded. "Alright." He turned to me. "I guess I'll see you later Y/N." He then wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "And thanks for being there for me." Then he turned and walked out with a smile. 

I shut the door behind them, as I fell down it onto the ground. My heart was beating fast and my face was all red. For some reason, I liked him. I liked him a lot.