Why?

YEJI

Lisa told me everything about her life.

She's now an open book that has a pages that i read. I'm disappointed but not surprised, i know she's a jerk but i didn't know that she'll do it just to get the Girl she likes.

Being horny scares me now.

People forget to think the right thing to do once their lust is winning inside their body. "Do you still like Jennie?" I asked. "I don't know, i think i just want her to forgive me? I guess, i still like her but not the feeling of the first day i met her." She said.

"Irene? She's mad at you, right? No wonder why i haven't seen you two talked for a long time or you two didn't even stay in one room together." I said. Lisa laughed and she raised her eyebrows.

"Are you not disgusted over me?" Lisa asked.

"Of course i am—i think i'm basing my feelings right now on the times we were together that's why i know you're kind but i am not Jennie, what she felt that day is different from what i felt today, i'm disappointed at you."

"As i expected." She said.

The three of them came, "What you two are talking about?" Seulgi asked. Lisa smiled at Seulgi and i think she already knows what Lisa means. Seulgi knocked on Lisa's forehead, "Let's talk about it later." She said.

"No, i'm all fine now—i accepted the reality and Yeji talked to me, i'm kinda fine now."

Ryujin gets her coat, "I'll leave now, Noze is here." She said. I smiled at Ryujin and she smiled at me but her eyes looks so tired again. When she's already at the ground and i'm on the terrace watching her leave, i throw the small stone on her, "Hey? Smile!" I said.

"Why would i smile for you?" She asked.

"Well, i'm so pretty tonight and you can't do anything for that, you can fantasize all you want." I teased her and put out my tongue, "BLEHH!".

Ryujin and I became like this, i'm enjoying teasing her. The table turned around, she's not teasing me anymore, we're only joking with words.

Do i still have a feelings for her? I think i'm moving on.

We went inside Lisa's house and i sit on her piano, "Lisa? How to play piano?" I asked. She sit besides me and she hold both of my hands, she's teaching me, "Here, this is G—".

I can't hear anything, i feel nervous.

"Move Lisa, i need to take a pee." I nervously said.

The fuck, i'm such a bitch.

Hey! Hwang Yeji! Not just because you found out that Lisa is now a single, you're acting like this. When i went outside the bathroom, "I saw you, Yeji." It was Irene. The fuck she is, she's always there in times like this.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Stupid." She said.

What's with the attitude?

I saw Lisa playing piano, when she saw me, "Hey? Let's go back to Hotel now?" She asked. "It's up to you, it's your birthday. Your wish is our command." I said.

"Oh crap." Seulgi said.

Lisa take off her clothes and she ran outside, i didn't know that at the back of their house there's a big swimming pool. "I knew it." Seulgi said. I followed them then Seulgi take off her clothes too, "Swim with me!" Lisa shouted.

"I have right now." I said.

It's my monthly period but if i don't have right now, i'll probably swim with them. I sent the picture of Lisa and Seulgi swimming in the pool in our group chat, Ryujin seen it. After a while of them playing in the water and i'm just there sitting besides the pool, "I'M HERE! I CAME BACK!" Ryujin shouted.