𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The next day came with Gureum waking up early in the morning. He walked downstairs and saw his mom, sleeping on the couch.

„Did mom sleep here?"
He looked at the clock a few seconds and understood that his mother was there the whole night. Without a blanket.

Gureum went to the other couch and took the small blanket from there to put it on his mother. With a small kiss on her forehead, he made his way to the bathroom and washed his face.

It was 8:20 when he came back and saw his mother still sleeping. His baby-sister was sleeping as well. To get rid of the boredom, he took the TV remote and watched the kids' show he always used to watch with his father.

FLASHBACK

It was 8 in the morning, when Jungkook, Gureum and the pregnant Lisa were already awake and thinking about something to eat.
They all were hungry, but Lisa was extremely hungry, because of the pregnancy.

„Love, you're tired. Let me cook something and you go sit in the living room"

„No, Jungkook! It's okay. I feel like I want to do it. You and Gureum go watch something until I finish"

The 4 year old Gureum was silent the whole time. He just wanted to watch his fav kids' show and it didn't matter with who.

Because of how stubborn Lisa was, Jungkook gave up and went to the living room with his son in his hands. They sat on the couch in front of the television and turned it on.

„What do you want to watch, little man?"

As soon as this question got asked, he quickly went closer to the TV and tapped his finger on his favourite show —Because he didn't know the name of it.

„This one, dad"

„Okay, but don't you think we could watch other cool shows? You always watch the same one, but it's not bad if we watch another one, right?"

Gureum sat there and thought about it a little bit. He trusted his father's decision. He knows he only says the right things for their son and he wouldn't do anything that isn't good for him.

„Only if you want it, kiddo"

„Yes dad, let's watch it"

And that's how it started to be his favourite kids' show. Once he watched it, he never again wasted the other ones.

END OF FLASHBACK

After a few minutes, Lisa got waken up. She looked around and found herself on the couch in the living room. How did she end up sleeping here?

„Mom?"

Lisa looked at her left and saw her son sitting there. „Good morning, baby" as soon as Lisa opened her arms for her son, he quickly went to her and laid on the same couch, hugging her like it's the last time.

„Mommy" „mommy, me too! Hug me too"
The small body came to them and pulled the blanket a little bit.

„Come, baby"

Lily walked closer to them and let her mother lift her up to put her between herself and her son. They all shared a hug together, making Lisa realise that they only have each other.

After their lovely moment together, Lisa went to make breakfast and the two children stayed in the living room to play a little bit.

„Oppa, bunny"

„Gureum, can you please give Lily the doll she likes? The bunny one"

Lily's favourite toy. Of course the bunny. The bunny her father bought her even before she was born.

FLASHBACK

It was a sunny day. So sunny and hot that Lisa couldn't stand standing there any longer.

The Jeon couple went to the mall and decided to buy their unborn princess clothes. They planned to not buy any toys, because she wouldn't be able to play with them at first. But well, Jeon Jungkook didn't Plan that way.

After a few minutes walking around the clothes to buy something, Lisa couldn't find her husband by her side anymore. Then she remembered how he was looking at the toys' section.
Finally she found him after a few minutes.

„love, you know we shouldn't buy too many toys. She can't play with them now anyways. We'll buy more when she's old enough"

„I know, baby, but look this bunny is so cute. If we buy it now, I bet it'll be her favourite toy"

„Okay, okay, just this one. Now let's go pay for these and go to my parents. I miss my son"

END OF FLASHBACK

„Babies, come let's eat"

Gureum and Lily ran to their mother and both quickly sat on the chairs. Were they this hungry?

„Hmm pancakes! Thank you mom"

„Thank you mommy"

The moment Lisa saw their big smiles on their faces, while eating the pancakes she made for them, her smile grew wide on her face.

„You're both welcome babies"
________
(After a few hours)
In the Jeon apartment in the middle of Seoul, Jungkook and his nephew, Dasom, were eating lunch together.

„How was your first piano lesson, Dasom?"

The moment Dasom remembered it, he smiled widely, making the man in front of him smile as well.

„It was really good, uncle. Aunt Mi Cha is really good at it. She's even funny. She made jokes the whole time"

„Aunt Mi Cha?"
Jungkook looked at him with a little bit shocked eyes. Since when does he call her aunt?

„Yes! She told me it's okay to call her that, since we'll meet each other often"

Looking at Dasom smiling while talking has always made Jungkook happy. Some people wouldn't understand and say he's overreacting, but what Dasom went through at such a young age, no one would have made it.

TBC...