System Breaker

I head to school the next day and was happy to be left alone the entire day. The substitute teacher didn't know what happened at first til she asked why so many were absent and everyone was giving me plenty of room. The one who unknowingly framed my Mom spoke, "The one's not here are in the hospital or dead. Mr. Midoriya beat them up after years of them abusing him. He is a stressed awakener." Stressed awakeners are rare but well known way some quirkless gain powers. This made the teacher unconsciously scoot a bit away from be before continuing the lessons.

When school finished I went to have my quirk tested and registered. I waited in the lobby for a few hours before I was taken back to be tested. The doctor drew my blood, redid the x-rays on my feet for the stupid quirk theory about the extra pinky toe joint, and registered all my scars, healed bones, etc. He even removed some glass that skin had healed over. When I saw how strong the quirk energy and mana energy was around it I asked to keep them as a reminder of my background when I become a hero.

I was sent back into the lobby and waited as it all was done while I tapped a shard of glass gaining mana and points. I kept tapping as I played a few different games on my phone. Mostly Bloons TD30, the game will never die. I was then called back into the room I was earlier. The doctor looked at me a bit worried, "Sir your quirk is somewhat a double edged sword. When any quirk is used on you even if for a second you copy it and enhance it. You can then use the quirk against the original user or anyone else directly or through clones. I don't know if there is a time or amount limit or not on how long or many quirks you can possess."

I pretended to be shocked and begin to mutter and pace some before I stop and look at the doctor, "May I name my quirk Enhanced Quirk Karma? I'm basically dishing out karma with an enhanced version." The doctor agreed and wrote it down before giving me a paper to update my ID and sending me off to do it. As I did the paperwork I started my plan to introduce my alter ego.

As I passed by the mall to the DMV to get my ID I sent out a tiny clone to cause some chaos. The clone went through the ground like a mole and used alchemy to hide any traces of this tunnel. It then popped out of the fountain in it's disguise I had chosen for my villain look. Basing my look off of Venom I created a green metal shell around the clone and added strips of glowing blue segments like some rip off version of Upgrade from Ben 10. With a roar it made lots of people panic before forming tendrils to grab random people.

This made people freak out more as it would grab random people and then toss them away or set them down gently randomly. What they didn't know was I had it stealing quirks from black hearted people and giving quirks to pure of heart. You can guess how each was treated. This lasted until Erasure Head showed up and tried to turn off clones quirk only to get nothing. Luckily it was when I was waiting so I took control. "You... Pure Hero. I no hurt you. Master no want Pure Hero hurt." Erasure Head was stunned but he was still able to ask, "Who is your master?" "System Breaker master. They hate Impure Hero. I help stop impure."

That's when Kamui Woods showed up and tried to encase me in his wooden Lacquer Cage move. This guy was honestly a perfect example. I ate his wooden vines and charged at him grabbing his throat before he could really react. "Impure hero. 50 false arrests. Mutant type hater. Killed 40 quirkless. No hope. Must delete." With that I stole his quirk and ate him. Honestly I didn't eat him, just broke his legs and arms before All Might showed up and punched me causing me to fly away.

When my clone hit the wall I had it look at All Might. "Odd... You are Impure and pure. Must tell master." It then liquified and became steam before I had it vanish. This made them all confused except for All Might. He looked ashamed as I had my clone vanish. I wonder what secrets and regrets he has. Can't wait to find out and show them to the world. I may need to get some helpers later.