2.

Kim's POV

"She isn't even that hot.."

"Are you crazy or blind cause I don't know what you talking bout that's an goddess walking on earth"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"You sound jealous"

"I'm not why would I be jealous.."

"Because she's hotter than you"

"No she's no-"

"Ok yup get out my office"

"Bu-"

"Nope out...NOW"

She groan before walking out.

"Ay close the door"

She came back before smiling and closing the door.

I chuckle before turning on the computer as I open the files, my phone ran off I looked at it but it was unknown number, I raised my eye brow before answering.

"HAY BAE" I rolled my eyes before replying

"What is it ma'am"

"How's work did you meet that hot boss"

"Bitch I swear I don't know why shes so hot, like she can walk all over me and I'll say thank you"

She laughed and I could just see her hitting something right now with her extra self.

"Oh shit I gotta go the other phone just rang"

"Aiite see you ugly" she hang up before I could say anything.

I rolled my eyes before answering the other phone.

"Hello, Kim speaking how may I help you"

"Meet me in my office" a deep voice said.

I froze "g-goddest ?"

"Excuse me?"

"O my gosh I'm so sorry I meant, be right there ma'am" she hum and was about to having up but I stopped her.

"Umm which office exactly"

"Get off my office phone Kim and meet me in the office"

The person stayed coldly before hanging up, 'rude'.

I got up before putting down the phone and pull my hair into a ponytail.

I sigh before knocking on the large door "come in" the same deep voice answered

'You can do this Kim you're a bad bitch' I thought before entering the office

"Close the door"

I closed the door behind me before looking up at her only to see her facing the other way with her back turned to me while looking at the view

I walked up to her desk "yes ma'am?"

She turned around facing me which only made my breath stuck in my throat

"My schedule?" She ask as she walk to her desk

"I- umm I don't have to it yet I'm new soo..."

"That's no excuse"

"Well sorry then Sheesh"

"Who do you think you're talking to?"

"You"

I said with an attitude but instantly regret it when she was now standing in front me.

"Come again" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry you have to see with me I say things sometimes..." I grin starring up at her.

Damn you for being so tall "go get my schedule"

"Yes ma'am- Ms. Monroe"

I quickly dash out of the office only to bump into someone

"Ouch, watch where you're going" I mumble before looking up and my eyes was blessed with another beauty.

"Oh shit sorry didn't see you there " she smile before taking my hand and helping me up.

"Nope nope it's totally fine" 'you're fine' 'shut up, you shut up'

"Hello?"

"Wha- huh sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing nothing" she said before walking off and into the office without knocking..?

'Hmm probably relatives, no wonder why she so hot' I quickly run to Samantha's office to get her schedule.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

-M