12: pact

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov:

buzzing sound, and erratic heart beat along with cold sweat stud on his forehead as he stared the CEO standing so close to him so close that their breath was blended as one, so close to taehyungs dismay.

jeonguk slowly let go of taehyun wrist and trailed his hand to pocket of his blazer and model watches his move while breathing shallow, scared what Jeonguk is upto.

"sometimes you should give time to other person to explain their selves, before walking away" Jeonguk breath out, as he held a closed fist stretched and slowly open it and taehyungs eyes widespread as he caught the shining pendant that he was wearing earlier, he hesitantly trailed his hand towards his neck and finds it's gone.

"you dropped it on stairs I guess,here it's I found it" jeonguk gives the details which taehyung hears, his sense are clouded with the Cologne of jeonguk that making him dizzy--- in a good way.

taehyung lifts up his hand towards jeonguk as he wanted nothing but to get the pendant back, his pores of fingers touches jeonguks and both feels short circuit ran in their body, as if their body's has set on fire that didn't burn it but instead brought warmth and peace to them.

jeonguk shuts his eyes close with the ecstasy feeling that he never felt before that too with mere touch, he closes his fist and snaps his eyes open, taehyung looks at him with such innocence that almost made jeonguk to give in, taehyungs eyes were wide and face morphed with questions.

"It won't be easy to get, i should be rewarded for this" jeonguk playfully says as he steps back and taehyung curses internally.

"Mr.jeon, that pendant means world to me, please give it back" Taehyung says desperately as he take a step forward and jeonguk has turned around, walks towards the couch, sits there and stares taehyung, enjoys the series of expression taehyung is wearing every now and then.

"okay, let's make a deal then" he says and taehyungs blood boils, he walks angrily towards the CEO stand in front of him his both hands on his waist.

"deal...deal...deal and just deal, can't you do a thing without making any damn deal, don't you get tired" taehyung snaps him loud, he hates all the damn time the ceo holds a upper hand.

Why he has to find this pendant out of all people, he mentally rolled his eyes.

jeonguk laughs, that cunning and mischievous laugh of his that sends tremors to models spine, taehyung steps back once jeonguk rises on his feet, he love how carelessly taehyung is talking, adorable.

"what else do you expect from a Ceo? so taehyung are you up for the deal? Say yes or no quickly" jeonguk says as he glance to his wrist watch, act as if he's running out of time

taehyung sighs as he tries to compose his self and not to burst out with rage, he has to get his pendant back at any cost, he wanted to cry but he couldn't.

"okay just say it then" taehyung says, defeated and jeonguk smiles victoriously.

"go with me to the field, flower field. next location where we would shoot for other style of clothing and jewelry" he says calmly and taehyung eyes grow wide, why the hell he would go there that too with this jerk, he opens his mouth to deny but before his words could spill out it dies with jeonguk words

"think twice before saying anything, remember your precious thing is with me" jeonguk says and shows the pendant that he hang it out in his finger, taehyungs shoulder slumped downs as he stares the only precious thing that left which he got from his parents, he can't just lose it.