new home new life

It's now the next morning y/n and tae got ready and left to their new home in Busan with all their things. Tae and his brother switched company branches as tae had the branch in seol and his brother was in Busan.

His brother went to seol to take taes position and now tae will take his in return so it all worked out. As for y/n memories of what happened to her constantly played in her mind the hatred in her heart was strong but she knew better than to act upon it.

She knew now she was safe and it was best to go on with life. Ofcourse she wasn't gonna forgive jungkook just like that or forget what he did but she can't do anything about it now. So life goes on now is just to look forward to better days.

As for in the jeon family, Mr and Mrs.jeon completly ignore jungkook now. They wanted him to feel the way y/n did when he neglected her. Ofcourse they weren't gonna beat him cause one he's a grown man.

they weren't gonna waste their time and two they didn't want him to build a strong hatred towards them the same way they knew y/n did for jungkook because of the way he beat her and overaly the way he treated her for 14 years.

Y/N's days for suffering has ended and though for all these years jungkook thought of himself as the victim and the one who's suffering. His days have only now started. In these past very few hours jungkooks life had become so much more messed up.

Everything became harder for him not having his parents help something as simple as picking his clothes. Mrs.jeon used to help him with that but now he doesn't exsist so he had to do that on his own and he couldn't decide.

Then just as he was about to leave for office his assistant called and told him the news that he's no longer CEO of his fathers company which was passed to him. As part of punishment Mr.Jeon gave the position to his friends most trusted son.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, he was deeply hurt. Jungkook loved his job be loves to work and he loved being CEO and being in control and doing his work running the company. But in just one call his entire reputation was stripped away from him and washed down the drain.

There was no more CEO Jeon Jungkook anymore. Jungkook rushed back to his father and stood infront of him. "Appa why, why would u do that u know how much I loved being CEO and how hard I worked and studied to get that position from you, why"? His father said nothing.

It was like he wasn't even there just an illusion.

Back with y/n and tae they got to their new home. Y/N was blown away by the sight of the mansion, just when she thought it couldn't get more grand than the previous one. By was she wrong. "W-we're gonna live h-here"? "Yes we are princess do u like it"? Y/N simply nodded not being able to form words just yet.

 "W-we're gonna live h-here"? "Yes we are princess do u like it"? Y/N simply nodded not being able to form words just yet

Tae chuckled at her and they went inside letting the maids pack they settled down. New home new life, let's hope it's a better life, no more dark sections no more tears no more pain. Just a calm good life that's all they needed now.