Chapter 12-Dementors and Desires

"Hey my little dragon," Mihaela picked up Aurora from her nap, the baby was cuddling with a purple dragon stuffie. She kissed her forehead, the baby opened her eyes and babbled at her mother. It had been a few weeks since she came back to Hogwarts, the students knew about Aurora but only Luna knew who the father was. 

"Can I hold her Professor?" Hermione asked, Mihaela nodded her head and handed over her baby. Hermione smiled at Aurora, "She's still so small." 

"I know... geez Hermione, you are really good with babies," She smiles, "She's so calm in your arms." 

Aurora continues to babble and move her hands around in the air, grabbing at Hermione's curly brown hair. She winces in pain for a moment and looks over at Mihaela, "She's such a pretty little girl." 

The bell rings, Hermione squeals and hands Aurora over to her mother, "I need to get to class! Thank you and bye Professor!" 

"Bye Mione." Mihaela smiles and goes to her desk, thank merlin she didn't have a class that day or she would be doomed. She went to dinner after making sure her daughter was tucked in and asleep. Mihaela made it to the teacher's table and sat down next to Minerva, who always acted like a mother to her. 

"How's Aurora?" 

"She's fast asleep right now," Mihaela said, drinking wine from her goblet, "It took a few minutes but she got asleep fast. Nothing is going to wake her up now and I truly mean nothing." 

"That's good to hear," She smiled, "How's teaching going? Are you back into the swing of things?" 

"Yes ma'am." 

"You can call me Minerva, we're colleagues," She laughed. 

"Right," Mihaela turned red, "Got it," She started eating her food, grilled chicken, salad, and pasta. She did always love the food that Hogwarts had to offer, it was delicious. Hogwarts was such a good distraction but something did feel off and felt wrong, she knew what it was too. She missed her Lucius. 

..................

Lucius stayed up in Azkaban, Dementor's surrounded the place, he was scared. The only thing that kept him going was the thought of Mihaela, his Mihaela, it kept him sane. It was the only thing that kept him sane. Dementors came into his cell and would suck all the happiness out of him. Lucius rested his head against the wall and had a panic attack more or less, he was starting to lose his sanity. He wanted to be in her arms again, to hold her, to kiss her. 

"Miha..." He whispered from time to time, whether he was half-awake or asleep, the only he uttered was her name, "....Miha...." 

.................

"Lucius..." Miha said in her sleep, tossing and turning in her soft, warm bed, "...Lucius..." She kept the ring that he gave her, his promise of his love to her. She woke up and stared up at the ceiling, she could only think about Lucius and the suffering he had to endure. She slid her hands down into her pajamas pants and rubbed her clit, she moaned softly and thought of Lucius and all the sex they had last year. Only he could've pleasured her that way he did. 

"Lucius," Miha let out a moan and continued to pleasure herself, "Fuck Lucius..." She imagined Lucius was above her, his long blonde hair hanging in front of his face, him pounding recklessly into her pussy. She closed her eyes and let her imagination run wild and free. 

Miha ran her hand through her hair and arched her back, "Fuck Lucius, merlin, fuck me." She moaned as she started to finger herself, the thought of her lover made her wet. A few minutes later, she orgasmed and panted.  When she opened her eyes, he wasn't there. Of course he wasn't there. She grabbed a pillow and cuddled it, imagining it was Lucius and that his arms were wrapped around her, pressing little kisses to her forehead as they cuddled and held each other. She looked over at her desk and saw the undying white rose he had gifted her for Christmas last year. It was in a small glass vase. 

Mihaela got up and checked on her daughter who was sleeping peacefully in her crib, she leaned down and kissed her forehead, "Night baby-girl." She whispered, "I love you so much." 

...........

"Lucius!"  Mihaela screamed out as Voldemort used the torture curse on her, she was writhing in pain, screaming, and crying. He tried to get up and go towards her but was held back by some invisible force, "Please Lucius..." She begged him, tears running down her face. 

Lucius tried to call out to her but his voice was stuck in his throat. 

"You see Lucius..." Voldemort hissed, "You didn't finish the job... you failed me... you failed your family, you fell in love. Love is a sick thing, twists your mind, you didn't finish the job so I will." 

"Lucius... help me." Miha whispered, crying out for her love. 

"Silence!" Voldemort roared, "Avada Kedavra!" 

A flash of green light hit Mihaela and she stopped moving, Lucius ran to her and felt her pulse but she wasn't alive. He cradled her cold body and screamed. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lucius shouted, waking up instantly, he looked around and realized it was just a nightmare. It wasn't real, Miha was okay. She was safe, she was probably back at Hogwarts teaching Draco. He missed Draco, he missed his son dearly. He moved a bit to look out the small cell window, looking out to the sky. The moon was shining bright. 

"Oh Miha," He whispered, letting a tear fall down, his stomach churned, "I miss you so much." 

..............

"Oh Lucius..." Miha whispered, brushing her hair as she stared out the window, "I miss you so much." She sat by her window and stared up at the moon that was shining and the stars that twinkled. She felt tears form in her eyes, "Please come back, I need you to come back."