The Weekend at Balmoral Manor

July 30- August 1, 2274

Lord Richard William Carey or Lord David William Beck can't believe their eyes or ears of what they have heard that their second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell are going to spend the weekend together out at his country home of Balmoral.

Balmoral once belonged to Lord Andrew Charles Howard's mother, Lady Patricia as it was her wedding present from Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR before they became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

The first of three children were conceived and born at Balmoral Manor and Lord Andrew Charles hopes it will bring him just as good luck it brought his father.

Lord Andrew Charles is riding high that he managed to finally win Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, but he is in for a rude awakening when she doesn't take his guff.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his son, " Listen Andrew Charles Howard don't shame your family's good name." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I understand that my father had a child with another woman and I have a half brother." Lord Charles states.

"I heard from my Uncle Lord Frederick that my grandfather had a son tucked away somewhere in Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"So dad, I have a half grand-uncle and uncle tucked away somewhere and no one recognized them." Lord Andrew Charles states, "Just as my great-grandfather doesn't recognize Lord Frederick William or my grandfather didn't recognize my Uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior or Lord Edwin William Howard because they didn't do what they were asked to do." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Take a good look at your other two sons and how long they have been married and not a single child yet." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I will succeed where my two brothers have failed and by my side Karissa will become my Duchess." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You will finally get that grandchild that you long for and my grandfather has longed for." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I can just see all of our children governing Star Base 12 and my grandchildren and great-grandchildren governing in the future on Star Base 10 in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"In my great-great-great-grandfather's name I will claim Lennox, Suffolk, Lancaster, and Somerset Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Andrew Charles bows to his father and he walks out of Norfolk Estate and he climbs into his carriage and he is headed for Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey meets his carriage and he looks at his second cousin and tells him "You may think you have won now, Lord Andrew Charles, but in the end I will marry Karissa."

"We will see Lord Richard William. I will be the man who gives her the daughter she wants so much and with that came the promise of marriage." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You seem to forget that you come through the matrilineal line of Lord Frederick William Howard and I come through the patrilineal line of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior. I have seniority over you when it comes to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Our great-grandfather didn't think too much of the matrilineal line as he did the patrilineal line." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I ought to cut you into collopes right here. " Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.