Gonna Eat Rice Soon |1|

(Hello Fam, welcome to this book! Wattpad hates me so it doesn't let me rearrange my chapter orders again when it messes them up😗✌kinda wanna punch em in the face but it's okay! PLSS PLSS PLSS BEFORE YOU READ, CHECK THE CHAPTER NUMBER SO YOU KNOW IT'S THE RIGHT ONE!)

It was a strange thing for people to contact Tony Stark by message. Normally everyone in the tower either got to him through Jarvis, but yet, for some odd reason, he was getting a bundle of beeps from his phone. Rolling his eyes at the probability that Cap had finally gotten someone in the tower with enough willpower to teach him a simple thing as texting, the tired billionaire reached for his device. The familiar homescreen of Pepper and him smiling into the camera graced his eyes as he clicked on the notification--opening up the messaging app.

Unknown:  I swear if I could sue the Avengers they would be B R O K E

Unknown:

Unknown: like seriously?! How the hell am I supposed to get to school tomorrow!?

Unknown: bastards🙄

                                    Unknown:
Who is this?

                                                               Unknown:
How'd you get this number?

Uknown: oh shit sorry. Just a wrong number, man. Chill

Ukwnown: seriously though, I love the Avengers but man, they need to figure out some kinda insurance thing for this!

                                                      Uknown:
            Huh. That's actually a good idea

Uknown: thanks, I'm full of them *flips off cool suns like a real badass*

Uknowkn: so what do I call you?

                                                      Uknown:
                                                     You don't

                                                      Uknown:
       talk to one of your friends maybe?

Uknown: that's a good one😭 old people and thinking kids have friends. Priceless

Uknown: never gets old

                                                      Uknown: didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?