Chapter 15

smut warning
——

About two or three more hours to by, you helped Michael put away the things he got. He got a lot of new graphic tees and posters. Some vinyls for his favorite artists too. Michael believed he was bothering you by having you buy him all this stuff. But the way Michael was smiling and seemed genuinely happy made it all worth every penny.

"Damn it's 9:00 already.." he yawned, leaning on the wall.

You sat up, you were sat at the desk he had in his room. You were looking at the doodles and sketches he had all over the wood. Whether it was drawn in pencil or carved out.

You looked at him, "you do art?" You asked.

Michael looked at you, turning red. "I-I draw sometimes.." he said.

"Why don't you show me some of your drawings!?" You ask, excited.

Michael just blushed, "yeah, how- how about tomorrow! It's late and I don't wanna take all my stuff out." He said, his face scrunching up.

You just sigh gently, "alright. Well since it's late how bout we sleep?"

"Sure! Sure." Michael said, he got into bed.

You blinked, looking at him. "Michael I can get out if you wanna get changed.."

He just looks at you. "Huh?"

"First your dad takes dry pills, and now you're gonna sleep in jeans? What's wrong with this fa-"

"Oh! Oh.. yeah. Uhm. I'll change into some shorts or something. I can leave tho- don't- don't worry about it." He rambled.

But by the time he had grabbed pajama shorts out of his drawers you were already out of his room.

You chuckle, shaking your head to yourself.

Michael peeked his head out, "that works too.."

"Just tell me when you're changed, mike." You say, leaning on the door frame.

Michael then opened the door when he was changed. "Ladies first." He said, holding the door open.

You roll your eyes playfully, cupping his cheek. "What a gentlemen."

You walk into his room, taking in a breath. "Did you want me to like.. sleep on the floor or.."

"What! Oh, you could.. sleep in my bed.. and I'll just-" He said, rubbing his neck.

You cut him off, "And have you sleep on the floor? Nonsense." You shake your head, getting in Michael's bed.

You grab his arm, pulling him into the bed with you.

"Good night Michael.."

Michael, red as a tomato, just got under his blanket, laying stiffly on his back. "G-Goodnight, y/n.."

A few minutes of silence go by, but it was soon interrupted with the soft snores that came from Michael.

You glance at him, seeing him fast asleep. You bite your cheek, refraining from disturbing him. You on the other hand, your thoughts were racing. About just anything in particular. You couldn't sleep anytime soon if you wanted to.

It was only 9pm.

You sigh, getting out of bed. You left his room, entering the maze of a hallway. Maybe if you took a trip to the bathroom you'd be tired-

Creak

You hear the front door open, peering at it from over the railing. You then see William walk in, carrying both Elizabeth and Evan in his arms. They were asleep.