1

Unohana Retsu is a soft-spoken lady who never displays distress even in the most perilous situations; she responds with sharp-minded thinking.                                                                              

Despite of her persona, she was known as the most diabolical criminal to ever exist in the whole world.                  

She was miserable, that after the Gotei 13's fight with Yhwach they were almost wiped out, she only saw Zaraki Kenpachi who was also yearning for her blood, so they fought.

With that Unohana Retsu began hunting anyone that is strong enough to put up a hell of a fight against her, yet no one can please her.

What will she do?

____________________________________________

179 years ago

June 1838 Edo Period

Age:661 years old

"You're no fun to me anymore." Unohana said as she was clashing her sword with the man who she always fought for years with thrill, fear and excitement but now she doesn't feel that way anymore, all of that amazement is gone.As she pierced his stomach, his blood spurts everywhere, on her face, on her clothes , and on her whole body.                                                                                                

She has officially killed the Zaraki Kenpachi.

The Zaraki Kenpachi who is the strongest of the strongest, The Zaraki Kenpachi who was unbeatable, Zaraki Kenpachi has died in her hands. 

She was disappointed, that even she healed him a hundred or thousand times just so he could surpass her.

But still nothing.

"Are you insulting me Zaraki?, I know you've never been this weak."  She calmly stated.

"I-" He coughs as blood comes out of his mouth. "I...I'm happy." he said that then smiled widely. Her scar throbbed because of the reaction he gave. She was also confused at the same time, she furrowed her eyebrows and asks him. "Why?" When she said that while holding the man in her arms he chuckled softly. "It's because.. I had fun with you..idiot..you're so..strong." With that he finally passed away, he died with a smile on his face.

Now Unohana was smiling hearing that,"To the man who gave me pleasure in this weak world, may you rest in peace."She said. The woman then stands up and carefully place him on the cold ground, she leaves him there in a huge place that looks like an arena.

She begins to walk with a sad smile, thinking that she will never experience that kind of fun she had with him. She took her haori that she threw earlier. Her dark hair swaying in the toxic air due to the dead bodies scattered everywhere, She started braiding her long black hair in front of her face as it was unbraided earlier because they were fighting.

Unohana's unbraided hair has a much deeper meaning for her, It was a sign of freedom when fighting it also means she wants to enjoy a bloody battle. With her hair braided it was a sign of being sealed, It's like her true identity is hidden, what she's really capable of and it also hides the atrophic scar Zaraki gave her.

She made the choice to take the name Kenpachi, For being the strongest among her own kind  in order to honor him for fighting her to death and lastly for her to hide her real identity as Yachiru.

As she walks out of the arena-like place, She inhales the fresh air she hasn't breathed for being under that arena for hours. She looks around if they're other people who saw her came out of that place, seeing that she's clear. Unohana was heading home. Miserably.                                              

The Last Soul Reaper and The one who carries the title Kenpachi was..

Unohana Yachiru

________________________________________________  

179 Years Later

Age: 840 years old

April  2017

179 years later she still had the braid in front of her face it hasn't been down for a hundred years, except when she's taking a bath or whenever it was necessary but never once again for a fight. She was walking somewhere with her traditional clothing but the one without the symbol of the Soul Reapers, the birds were flying up the sky, it was a sunny day that wasn't too sunny to be hot, but just the perfect temperature to take a walk outside without using an umbrella, she was going to a place she thought she may have some fun.

It has been a while since Unohana has fought anyone nothing eventful really happened to her these past 100+ years. Two years ago she planned on changing her last name again, Because The name Kenpachi was feared by many sorcerers, knowing the true meaning of that name was enough to make their eyes widen because of the fact that they were not sure if they were allies or rivals because Sorcerers and Soul Reapers have never touch each others business in the very beginning. Although they both kill curses and curse users that are evil ,It seems like the Sorcerers does not exist in the Soul Reapers world and the Soul Reapers doesn't for the sorcerers ,when in reality sorcerers gives a shit about them. They don't know what they are capable of, they needed to be wary for any changes in their motives even though all Soul Reapers just wanted to kill curses and people. Knowing all of that  she still can't use Kenpachi because of the fact that Yachiru, the most notorious criminal in Edo period killed him. Even though some of them thought she was dead because it was a hundred years ago, she still needs to be wary. 

Some believed that Soul Reapers has the same lifespan like humans but just stronger, while some sorcerers said that they were just a stupid race with a weird name and that they were normal humans, Some were even relieved that they thought the Soul Reapers are extinct , and lastly some believed that they live for a thousand years because they were death gods.

And the last statement was correct.

So that's why she change her name to Unohana Retsu

After all of that, She had finally stopped in front of her desired place.

Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

_________________________________________

That's all for this chap!