҉三十二 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Race to Rescue

Before the Battle,

Nine pillars were gathered together, seated around a table within the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. A single candle placed in the center of the wood illuminated the faces of the Pillars. With a forlorn expression, the Insect Pillar broke the heavy silence.

"According to Ubuyashiki, the battle against Muzan is approaching."

Hearing this, their bodies tensed. A sense of worry of the impending future washed over them.

"We may be fighting against all of Muzan's ranks... and that includes Y/N."

Shinobu placed a wooden box on the table. Her pale hands flipped the lid open revealing a line of syringes. Gently picking up the glass needles, she handed an injection to each Pillar.

"As a precaution, we developed and produced several cures..." the woman paused.

"Y/N is the priority. Should any of us come across her, we must cure her. Y/N comes first and eradicating the demons comes second, understood?"

No pillar even thought to disagree as they each shared the same goal. Each of the injections were held close to their heart as they thought of reuniting with their precious darling.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Y/N pocketed the cure in her red and yellow kimono and pumped her legs faster, trying to lose the demon and slayer chasing after her. Reaching the end of the hall, Y/N made a sharp left and crashed into the nearest door, hoping to make a quick escape.

As she burst through the door, three pairs of eyes turned towards her.

In the middle of the room stood Akaza, a pillar with deep blue eyes, and a slayer with hanafuda earrings.

Her entrance was grand, easily capturing the attention of the men fighting. As their eyes fell upon her form, the Phoenix demon felt a shift in the air. Something in their eyes changed.