8 | Cavalry Battle

A/N: This chapter is starting from BNHA season 2 episode 5, so watch it while reading this as I also might skip some part that is not important to Midoriya (Boboiboy and Nezuko too, of course)

---

"Good, now, the second round. I already know what it is. So what is it then?

Just as I speak, voilà!" Midnight showed the second round. It was Cavalry Battle. Midnight explained about it but half of the students already continued her explaination, which made her mad about it.

"Pfft, I wish I could use my split ability for myself to solo everyone," Boboiboy in his though.

"But that's right. Starting from the bottom, each rank will have 5 more points than the one below. The 42nd is 5 points. The 41st is 10 points. So on and so forth. And the score assigned to the first place is...

TEN MILLIONS!" Midnight continued. Midoriya all panicked inside while sweatdropped. All of the students started targeting him, only him.

"Exactly. The higher you rank is, the more likely you'll become the target. A survival game where the bottom feeds on the top.

U.A. Sports Festival. First year students. Second round. Only the top 42 from the preliminary round can attend... Cavalry Battle!

Those who aim to the best, tend to encounter more obstacle. This is what you'll hear over and over again as long as you're still in U.A High. That's plus ultra!," Midnight continued.

She pointed at Midoriya and continued, "Midoriya Izuku who ranked first in the preliminary, you are worth 10 million points!"

Midoriya could felt the anxiety around him, even his own heartbeat. But that didn't mean he would give up easily!

Midnight explained the rules. They had 15 minutes to form their party once Midnight announced and they started discussed with each others.

"Nezuko, I really want to use triple split so that it will be only 3 of me and you," Boboiboy whispered to Nezuko.

She shook her head as she still didn't allow it until it was a perfect time or emergency to use his real power. He sighed at her but didn't blame her at all. They saw Midoriya and Uraraka coming to them with a determined shown on their face.

"Join us, Boboiboy, Nezuko!" they both said at the same time, despised their invitation had been rejected by Iida.

"Of course! Just in time as we're about to find other party," Boboiboy gave them a thumbs up. That made Midoriya tearing up more.

"Don't mind him. He showed the same reaction when I want to form a party with him," Uraraka scratched behind her back awkwardly. Nezuko just nodded at them.

"Midoriya! Stop crying and be like a man! Let's start discussing our plan," Boboiboy slapped lightly behind Midoriya, which made him stopped and obediently listened to him, as well as Uraraka.

"Our points plus each other will be... 10000000 plus 135 plus 190 plus 205 will be...

10000530!" Uraraka announced happily.

"Uraraka san, you know it's so useless to count because you guys literally have me, with the worth of ten million points," Midoriya awkwardly reminded her.

"Hehehe, terbaik (awesome). Nezuko will be the front horse as she was the strongest among us and don't worry, her pyrokinesis is harmless to everyone except villians. Uraraka could be the side horse, using her Zero Gravity quirk to escape from sudden ambush attack. Either me or Midoriya will be the top," Boboiboy explained as he gave them his thumbs up.