Chapter 37

William and Michael had just gotten home from Circus Baby's when you woke up from your nap. It was around 9 PM, but the two of them seemed to be very...distant.

"What took you guys so long?" You greeted the two men as they walked inside with stone cold faces.

"Michael here, did something idiotic and I had to pay the price." William grit his teeth.

"Don't go blaming me for this, father." Michael snapped back. William growled and stormed off into the bedroom. You awkwardly stood there waiting for Michael to say something more.

"We ran into a old friend of his and he had a lot of questions." Michael rubbed his neck in a tense manner.

"But what did he mean by pay the price?" You walked alongside Michael as the two of you went towards the kitchen. Wow, Michael's finally opening up to me!

"Henry thought he was dead...so when I told Henry to meet me there today, it didn't end so well." Henry? Has William mentioned that name before?

"What exactly happened?" You folded your arms above your chest.

"Henry wasn't so happy to see my father. My father wasn't so happy to see Henry. They caused a pretty bad scene." Michael sighed, grabbing canned dinner from the pantry.

"Did the police get involved?" You leaned over the counter, intrigued.

"Yeah, but we ran before they came. Henry was enraged...we might lose Circus Baby's." You were shocked by the news. How could Henry do such a thing? They sounded like they were close...or used to be.

"But don't you work there?"

"Yes, and I have some...important things there." You couldn't help but raise a brow by his unspecific statement. But you didn't want to pry so you remained silent.

"Anyways, you should talk to my father. He seems very upset." Michael concluded.

"I don't know how much I'll be able to help." You admitted, looking down at the tile floor.

"I have my night shift so I can't. Besides, I know you can...fix him." You were about to deny whatever he said, but Michael walked out of the kitchen with his bowl of dinner and went to the living room.

Sighing, you hesitantly walked up the stairs and knocked on William's door. Well, you looked at the time on your watch...Springtrap's door.

"William, are you in there?"

"Come in." The deepness of his voice made the theory final, he had changed into Springtrap once again. You turned the doorknob and walked inside the bedroom, only to meet a frustrated Springtrap sitting on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You plopped right beside the bunny.

"I spoke about Henry with you, correct?" Springtrap glanced back at you.

"Yes."

"Well, as you know, Henry was my old business partner and best friend. Once he accused me of murder I was nothing to him. He never wanted to see me again. He thought I was dead, so seeing me today was quite surprising for him."

"Did you two get into a fight?" I leaned in closer to Springtrap.

"Not physically. But we were going back in forth a lot...I wish he was happy to see me, Y/N." Springtrap sighed, not daring to look back up at you.

"Have you tried explaining that it wasn't truly you?" But it was. Springtrap thought with guilt.

"Yes. He didn't believe me."

"If he can't trust his best friend, then maybe you need a new one." You placed your hand on Springtrap's robotic shoulder. He smirked slightly at you.

"I think I'm looking right at them." Before you could react, Springtrap pulled you into a kiss. A loving kiss, not filled with lust. But still, it remained passionate.

You parted away from Springtrap when you finally needed air, but the space between the two of you remained little, as you looked into each other's eyes, lovingly.

"I love you so much, Y/N." Springtrap sighed soothingly.

"I love you too, William." You gave William a genuine smile, and his eyes lit up the room as a reaction.

"You must be pretty tired...do you want to go to bed?" You questioned, laying back on the bed.

"As long as I'm sleeping with you." Springtrap chuckled before laying back down as well.

You remained silent at the reply, but gasped slowly when you felt arms snake around your waist, robotic arms. You still hadn't gotten used to cuddling with the bunny but your heart still fluttered every time.

"You're so cute when you blush, love." William smirked as he kissed your forehead.

"Shut up." As embarrassed as you were, you snuggled into his chest to avoid him seeing the pink blush across your cheeks.

Williams reaction to this was another chuckle as he played with your hair. He was now calm and collected, unlike earlier. You had succeeded in cheering him up.

~

Michael was about to get going for his shift but he wanted to check on Y/N and his father. Hesitantly, he opened the door only to find you two snuggling against each other.

Father, had his arms around your waist and his chin tucked into your shoulder. While you, snuggled into his chest and wrapped your arms around his upper abdomen. It certainly was a sight.

Michael had never seen his father so loving before. He couldn't even recall a time he ever showed affection to his wife! So for Michael to hear and see his father being so caring...well you
must've been special.

Michael shut the door to your room and happily sighed, now going to work.

You did cheer him up.