After School

After school finished thank chuck we all went to our practices.. the major change was that Elena didn't allow herself to be swallowed by grief and thinking it was her fault so she stayed with the support of her family, not shutting people out, which was good we kept her spirts up.

"Yo Stef you coming with us?" JJ called out as he saw Stefan trying to disappear in the shadows.

"Oh um i don't know." He finally said as he walked over.

"Stefan you can come with us you just have to ride with me, we're going to the grill then going home to get ready for the party." I said after coming out of my conversation with Bonnie.

"Yeah stef join us we don't bite.. hard anyway" Tyler said chuckling lightly

"Yeah ill come." Stefan said with a nod and small smile as we all cheered which had him laughing.

"Matty blue were did you park." I asked.

"Back of the parking lot couldn't have my truck dinged now could i?" He asked sarcastically before all the guys minus Stefan took turns kissing our foreheads before patting Stefan on the shoulder and leaving.

"You guys all have a weird dynamic." Stefan stated after watching the interaction.

"Well we never ruined the dynamic by dating any of the guys so we are all just family." Elena said shrugging like it was the most sensible answer.

"Really?" Stefan asked surprised

"Yup Matty blue has been living with my family since his mother cant stay in town for liquor and dick and ran out, Tyler is that annoying brother to all of us and Jere sweet innocent pain in our ass Jere bear is like the most precious gem you want to protect and keep safe or drown him in the ocean." I say dramatically with the girls laughing and nodding in agreement.

"You forgot JJ?" Stefan asked

"Nope its been a rule after he became hot and i told Peyton that he was hot then she quickly made the rule saying her twin was absolutely off limits and he also is to focused on finding his mates." Caroline said as we all walked to my car since the girls were parked on either side of mine

"P we meeting at yours after the grill to finish homework that we cant finish at the grill?" Bonnie asked as her and Elena got into her car care getting into hers.

"Yeah so y'all can get outfits for tonight." I said grinning and wiggling my eyebrows.

"OMG I forgot it's track night?" Care squeaked out bouncing in her seat.

"Yeah mom doesn't want us coming tonight she said to go to the high school party there will be other track nights." I said before I looked over to Elena and saw her frowning "Lena?" I asked matching her frown.

"Thats good my cars not ready it's still miss firing the part I need is on back order." Se explained to me

"No it's miss firing because you are granny shifting." I scolded to which she scowled but nodded.

"Alright we can talk about this later." Bonnie said effectively ending the argument before it could start.

"Get in please" I told Stefan reaching over opening the door

"Alright" he said nodding before climbing in looking at my car in awe.

As we started driving i could tell he has questions i turned off the radio before glancing at him and asking him "you know if you have questions you can ask them?"

"Yeah its just weird i didn't think you would all accept me so... willingly." He said after a moments hesitation. Which i nodded

"My visions are weird like the witches in my family along with Bonnie and grams placed a bubble around mystic falls it writes down every supernatural creature that crosses it and there intentions but since I'm closer to the border of the town it can randomly send me into a vision." I explained before pulling up to the grille.

"So intentions what do you mean by that?" He asked looking curiously at me

"Well like if you mean harm or no harm, but it doesn't write down what your are doing here the supernatural would feel the magic digging too deep in their heads." I said as we both got out and i leaned against the front looking around for my group.

"That sucks." Stefan said coming to lean next to me taking a sip from the bottle

"Mama Liz!" I called out when i spotted her she quickly made her way over with a grin.

"Hey Peyton this him?" She questioned making Stefan stiffen.

"Yes and you know he means no harm." I said making her nod and stef relax a little 

"I know i just like to tease good to meet one of the good ones lord knows we need more like you, well sweetheart I'm still on duty so see you definitely for Sunday dinner." Liz said kissing my temple before starting to walk but not before she called out "good to meet you Stefan!"

"You to Sheriff!" He called back before slumping against my car.

"You're so awkward it stresses me out." I said before standing seeing the group come out from the side and hearing him snort.

"I know i cant help it, its a disease." Stefan said jokingly

"Did you just pull a funny?" I asked with a grin as Elena caught up to me jumping on my back with me not even stumbling just fixing her position and grabbing the backs of her thighs.

"How do you always catch me?" Lena asked

"Would you rather us both go tumbling the ground?" I shot back with a smirk

"Absolutely not." Lena said quickly, before getting down as we reached the door.

"Where is my favorite waiter!?!" I called out into the building as soon as i walked in.

"In the kitchen kitten!!" Ricky called back. Which i pouted.

"Kitten?" Stefan asked confused

"When Peyton was six she came to grill with a sick kitten demanding someone help it hence the nickname i gave her." Ricky said as he dashed over pulling me in for a hug.

"Ricky i think its going to be the usual sides we've got homework but can i get a chocolate shake please?" I asked with puppy eyes and a pout.

"For my most favorite customer yes it'll be out with your usual drinks and what would you like new person sitting with said fav customer?" Ricky asked looking to Stefan but he just raised the bottle saying he was fine thank you.

So we just sat done homework ate and talked until an hour before the party.

"So Stefan you coming with us or would you like me to drop you off?" I asked ass we were all walking out waving to Ricky as we went.

"Can we swing by so i can grab some clothes?" He asked politely making me nod before we got in and left.