Best Buds

Hello and welcome to part 2 of the Funkin' Fics. I shuffle organized my books and forgot to edit this part so lol it's edited now. Sorry to the 8 people who already read this bit. Anyway, I felt like it'd be funny to write a book about two stoners just vibing, so please enjoy my little stoner fic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ah yes, sleep. What a wonderful thing to experience. Wrapped up under the cozy, plush covers; the cloud-like pillow cupping your head and making you feel like a big fluffy burrito. You hadn't felt this comfortable since you were a kid. Snuggling into your comfortable bed a bit more, you opened your eyes a bit and were abruptly woken up by your alarm. Jumping out of bed, you shut off the alarm and rubbed your eyes, feeling kind of groggy. You threw the covers to one side and rolled off the mattress, standing up and walking to your dresser to pick out a comfy outfit. You pulled out your baggy sweatpants and a soft t-shirt and headed off to the bathroom to start a shower.

 About 8 minutes into your wake up shower, you heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey, mind if I come in real quick?" You heard a masculine voice say from the other side. "Yeah no problem." You said, rinsing the conditioner out of your hair. The door clicked open and your roommate came in, standing in front of the mirror to brush his teeth. Turning off the water, you reached for the towels nearby without opening the shower curtain too much, which proved to be a small issue. Your roommate saw you struggling, and grabbed the towel you were reaching for to pass it to you. "Thanks, Pico." You said, drying yourself off and wrapping the towel around your body. Stepping out of the shower, you grabbed your toothbrush to brush your own teeth. "Sho... Wha you gah planned for the day?" Pico asked with a mouth full of toothpaste. "Nuh muh. Wha bou you?" You replied in the same way, scrubbing at your back teeth. Pico took a sip from his water cup and spit out the remaining toothpaste goop into the sink. "I dunno. I was kinda hopin' you'd have something planned." He said, cleaning off his brush and setting it into the now empty cup. He left the room as you finished brushing and you soon followed suit, heading into the kitchen to see what you could make for breakfast. "Hey I already made stuff. Come sit." Pico said, and you spun around to see a plate with eggs, toast, a couple hashbrown patties, and a small slice of watermelon on the coffee table for you accompanied by a glass of milk. "Wow Pico, you didn't have to do all that for me y'know." You said, sitting down next to your carrot top roomie with a soft smile. "Eh. You made breakfast last time. Figured I could return the favor." He said, munching on a piece of toast. You started to nibble away at some of the food as Pico flipped through the stations on TV, trying to find one he liked. Eventually he stopped on a crime show and you took great interest. "Which show's this?" You asked, having a drink of your milk. "Uh... Forensic Files." Pico said after checking the Channel Info with the remote. The two of you casually watched tv and finished up your food, all the while trying to think of what to do today.

 Eventually after you finished eating you had figured out that the best course of action was to just call it a lazy day and lounge around til you both got bored. You went and washed up the dishes while Pico headed off into his room to grab a few things. Setting the plates off to dry, you returned to the couch to relax as the carrot top came out with a medium sized handheld metal case. You always thought it looked like a typical pencil case, but the contents inside definitely told a different story. Pico sat down next to you and opened up the case, pulling out a decent sized bag of the good kush, a grinder, and a few rolling papers. He got you to grind up the bags' contents and then proceeded to roll a couple fat Joints for the two of you to enjoy. He took one, lit it up with the lighter he left on the table, and took a few drags, letting the smoke slowly pour out of his mouth as he passed the Joint to you. You took in a few drags yourself, letting the smoke sit in your lungs for a few seconds to give you a light headed feeling, before passing it back. "Hits good." You said, trying not to cough out a lung. Pico chuckled and took a few quick puffs before getting up to grab you a water bottle. "Try not to die, eh?" He said with a smug grin as he handed you the bottle and sat down. You thanked him with a nod and took a swig, clearing the scratchy tickle in your throat. "Feel better?" Pico then asked. "Oh yeah. Pass the weed, Carrot." You replied with a smile and Pico handed you the Joint. You took a few more drags and the two of you started feeling the high kick in. Laying back into the couch, you tried making smoke rings but failed, causing the ginger man to laugh at your sad attempts. "Let me try." He said and you handed the now very small Joint to him. Pico took in a deep drag and tried to make a few smoke rings himself, but ended up with only a big cloud of smoke around him. You started laughing, which got him to laugh too, and you both laughed yourselves into a nasty coughing fit that ended with you both finishing off the bottle of water. Setting the now burnt out roach into the ashtray on the table, you both got nice and comfortable on the couch and watched TV for a bit, chatting about random thoughts and things to pass the time.

 What a way to spend the day.