Chapter 58: Shido's Secrets

Mai Sakurajima and Yukino Yukinoshita pondered for a while. They didn't know why, but they didn't feel too surprised when such a strange thing happened. Maybe it was because they believed Shido was no ordinary person, so something strange like this happening around him seemed perfectly normal!

In their imaginations, if there were two Shido at the same time, there could only be three situations: One is twins, the other is that Shido created a clone that is exactly the same as himself, and the third is someone else was pretending to be him.

Yukino and Mai believed the latter was more likely. After all, even if they were twins, without a student ID, there was no way to enter their school.

And if it was a clone of Shido, his personality should not be so different, and it was impossible for him to scold girls casually.

Moreover, it was unnecessary for Shido to do such a thing to attract attention, which was not in line with his low-key thinking.

So, if it was someone else pretending to be him, then who might it be, and how did that person impersonate him?

After all, even Yumiko Miura, who liked Shido, didn't recognize him. In this case, it's definitely not just an ordinary disguise, it's probably someone who looks exactly like Shido, and said those words to them in the classroom.

To say that these were also superpowers, what kind of superpower could do such a thing?

Superpower... superpower...

"Yukino, have you seen that movie? The one about mutants."

Mai Sakurajima suddenly thought of something and asked Yukino.

"Of course!"

Yukino nodded affirmatively. This was a famous movie, of course she had seen it.

"The mutants in the story seem to like to stay together. Whether it is the protagonist's side or the villain's side, they will all act together, perhaps because it is more secure for them!"

Mai Sakurajima smiled.

"Do you think there are others with superpowers by Shido's side?"

Yukino nodded thoughtfully, which she hadn't really thought about.

"For example, his mother, and his girlfriends, may have some strange abilities."

Mai Sakurajima said her thoughts with a light smile. She thought so, superpowers and so on may also be hereditary.

If Shido had superpowers, maybe his mother also had them, and then his mother found some girls with superpowers all over the world to be with Shido as a child bride, protecting Shido, but also building the superpower family...