Happy Academy Friends

Ever heard of a show called Happy Tree Friends? well.... before reading this you better watch it on Youtube..... if you can tolerate it. Okey now let's go

It's another day at the Meta Advance Tactical Agency Academy. We follow our main character of the day... Moon who just finished making her scrapbook, containing pictures of her and her fellow agent mates to serve as memory.

"Aha! I've finished it. Now to show it to everyone in the academy." Moon exclaimed to herself, humming a little song while she packs up and leaves her room. Locking it and heading down the Academy via secret elevator. She was excited to show off her hard work.

A few minutes going down the elevator, riding the underground transport, the high tech metal doors to the academy courtyard slid open and there it is. The Academy, where young agents such as her go through training to become fully fledged MATA agents.

"Let's see, who should I show the book first? Alicia? No she wouldn't even glance at it, Ali? I heard he got an appointment with Agent Geetha, Jet? Nah He's gonna brag about himself being "handsome" blech!" Moon thought in her head. She kept walking until she saw a girl in a blue blouse and a yellow hijab shawl coming out of the hallway.

"Iman!" Moon yelled at the other girl who got startled thanks to Moon. Moon ran towards her and stopped right in front of Iman, panting.

"W-what i-is it M-Moon?" Iman nervously asked, always on guard and paranoid as if something bad is going to happen.

"I just want to show you this!" Moon answered her question by shoving the book into Iman's face. Iman after recovering from the assault on her face, she looked at the book with an eyebrow raised.

"What's this?" She asked the Inviso girl but she just opened the book anyways and see multiple pictures of her on a page with big letter spelling her name on the entire page.

"Wh- what's this?" Iman asked, alarmed by the pictures that were taken without her consent. She started to panic.

"Calm down, Jeeze. You sure are easy to freak out. This is a scrapbook I made for, you know, memories and whatnot." Moon explained swiftly, getting a nod from Iman.

"O-okey"

Moon then takes the book and left, jumping and skipping like a happy smol child she is.

____

Ali now at Geetha's office. Shaking in fear as if he had seen a ghost or something similiarly horrifying. Geetha with a book next to her with diagnosis and notes. She stayed silent, having her mind on something. She then opened her mouth to talk.

"So what happened today to frighten you this badly?" calmly she asked.

"I first started when Rudy, Jet and Chris mocking and making fun of me. It went on for while and it was stressing me. Then I blacked out."

"Then what happened after you got your conscience back?" Geetha asked.

"I-I wo-woke up with blood on my hands, and face........ A-and their bodies massacred with limbs decapitated and some organs spilled out" Ali replied, his face with pure terror and trauma. Never he knew what happened when he blacked out.

"I see...." Geetha trails off, thinking.

3rd person flashback to what happened: