3

Luo Ning uncovered the last leaf, and her round eyes gradually widened. In front of her was a black briquettes, a small ball with a shiny shell and two small tentacles in front, which were small and cute.

Luo Ning even slowed down, it was the ladybug he was looking for.

Eaton's little feet shrank back, his wings rubbed slightly, and there was no shy expression on his dark face.

The breeze floated in the forest, the sun shone misty light spots, the flowers and plants trembled, Luo Ning squatted down and slowly stretched out his palm, looking a little nervous, staring at the small briquettes, worried that he would fly in the next moment .

Eaton could see the glimmer of light floating in the other's eyes. The hand in front of him was slender and white, with a touch of pink on his fingertips. Holding it in front of him at the moment was inviting him.

It seems that the little freckles are also very fond of him.

Eaton felt a trace of joy, rubbed his tentacles, and climbed up to the hand with small steps.

Luo Ning didn't expect Eaton to run up obediently, smiled in surprise, and held the ladybug in front of her. He felt that the ladybug was cute, and he wanted to reach out and poke it, but the ladybug was too fragile to touch it. fall.

"Will you come with me?"

Luo Ning asked softly, there was an adult soul hidden in the shell of the ladybug, and he had to ask Eaton for advice.

Eaton could speak normally, but he didn't want to scare Luo Ning, so he took small steps, took two steps forward, and lay quietly in Luo Ning's palm.

What a sweet little bug!

Taking Eaton away went so smoothly, Luo Ning felt that Eaton must be a soft-hearted person.

He held Eaton carefully, like a baby, and returned to his room.

Putting Eaton on the bed, Luo Ning took out a spherical handicraft and laid a layer of soft purple flannel inside the hollow. After dressing up like this, it became a delicate and warm nest.

Luo Ning slid over the small nest, bent over and smiled at Eaton: "Insect, this is where you live from now on."

Eaton flapped his wings, flew around in the nest, and bounced twice on the soft mattress. He was very satisfied. Little freckles must have liked him very much and especially welcomed him with such a careful arrangement.

Even if he lost his handsome face and tall figure, and turned into a little bug, then he must be the most black and shiny ladybug with the most personality.

Eaton flew to Luo Ning's cheek, rubbed Luo Ning's face, and squatted on Luo Ning's shoulder.

After squatting like this, Eaton could smell a sweet fragrance, like the drop of honey juice condensed from the delicate flower stamens, and Eaton couldn't help but take a deep breath.

Why is the little freckles so fragrant, even more fragrant than the girl's body, what kind of perfume are you wearing? Those people that Eaton has contacted in the past, because they don't like to bathe and apply more perfume, there is a smell of sweat that can't be concealed. Eaton can't stand it and doesn't like to get close to people, but the small freckles are completely different, the clothes are fresh and clean, and the body is also Charming rose scent.

Eaton was obsessively lying on Luo Ning's clothes. He and Little Freckles love to be clean. Sure enough, they are very suitable.

Eaton's age should choose a princess, but compared to those ladies from noble families, the little freckles are obviously cuter.