Chapter 4: Vacation

3rd POV

During the car chase, Alastor and Y/N with their cute baby were supposed to get ambushed by three mysterious people.

Turns out that they were agents with the exception of their boss who has a tragic past that wants nothing more than revenge.

But they were too late since Alastor teleported them out of the road and transported them to their house, making the villains dumbfounded.

But we all know how agents work, they will never stop until they get the job done.

But, will they survive making this plan? Or will they succeed in such stupidity?

I mean, don't get me wrong the female demon just had a family of her own so making her angry isn't really a thing of beauty.

Speaking of these agents, they're currently in their black car since those are one of their favorite colors and it's good to blend in the dark more.

They're currently driving to base with a little bit of leftovers in the car that they ate at earlier, But the boss isn't happy about this.

???: I can't believe this... Instead of capturing our targets, we take a rest. What did I do to deserve such laziness...

Agent 1: Sir. You actually drove us to that restaurant.

Agent 2: True.

???: You're making me look bad.

Agent 2: Don't worry sir! We'll have those two and take the baby girl, but I still don't get why we need these...

Agent 1: Guys?

Agent 2: Yeah couldn't find a word, so I'll go for that.

???: ...You will hear someday, how vile these creatures are... If that bitch has a family.. Then I'll gladly take it from her.

His serious demeanor changed into a determined one with his agents looking at him like a serial killer.

Well, come to think of it, he does look like one considering he's already smiling deviously.

***
A

/N: Daughters Name: D/N

Meanwhile, Y/N and Alastor with their baby girl that already has name, D/N, are currently on a bus.

They were going on a Vacation, Al suggested that they will be on a family bonding which made Y/N excited.

As always, Alastor is playing with D/N with Y/N silently taking a picture, they really look so cute making him silently squeal in happiness.

The bus then stopped with people gathering their stuff and are ready to get off.

Now you might be thinking, where's the happy family going?

Well, d'you remember Paris? Yup, they'll be staying there for awhile, Alastor doesn't want to teleport them their since Y/N wanted to ride an airplane, and so the kind and loving demon she is of course she agreed.

France has always been their favorite place to stay, and since Alastor is strong enough to teleport them their, it's really one of their signature Countries to relax.

Alastor: I'm so happy our baby girl will be going on a trip!

She said carrying her cutely.

Y/N: Yup. Our baby girl will be spending time in France itself, I'm so proud.

Alastor: Hehe, she's already growing up~ Oh yes you are~.

Y/N's smile is wide, really wide, I mean who wouldn't be happy to see your own Wife play with her baby.

They eventually got into the airplane with everyone taking a rest in their seats since waking up early to get into the airport is tiresome.

Y/N and Alastor were sleeping with their heads gently placed with each other while the baby plays with her daddy's cheeks, lightly squeezing it.

Alastor woke up from this and saw the scene in front of her, the baby was giggling at her teasing which made Alastor smile warmly.

She hugged the baby while kissing Y/N's forehead and leaned on his shoulder.

Alastor: My two cute babies. I love you both so much, I wish we happily relax everyday like this, and see my baby girl grow up.

The airplane will take awhile so the peaceful family slept with the rest of the passengers.

***

They finally made it (Fast as f*ck boi!) to their destination with the family going to a hotel first so they can rest for awhile, but they would eventually tour around Paris and even take pictures with Eiffel Tower itself, the baby cutely reached out to the statue which made the parents chuckle.

Y/N: She likes it.

Alastor: Hehe, she does! She really does~ Yiee~!

She gave her a little peck to the cheek with Y/N kissing D/N forehead which is making her giggle cutely.

The sun is slowly starting to rotate out of the sky so the family went to their hotel and relaxed in their respected apartment.

Y/N sees D/N yawning cutely so he placed her in the crib with cute stars dangling on it, Y/N admires her cute sleeping state with Alastor hugging his head, also staring at her baby.

Y/N: I can see it now. This girl will get boys in their heels.

Alastor: Hehe, not to mention those eyes! So colorful and beautiful, I agree with you babe.

Y/N: (Yawn) Looking at her makes me wanna sleep aswell.

Alastor: You're- (Yawn) Not the only one.

Y/N: So.. Bed?

Alastor: Bed~.

She gently grabs his arm and sexily walked to their shared bedroom, that voice slightly turned him on.

Y/N: You wanna start this again?

Alastor: You're not complaining, so I don't see a problem~?

Y/N: Why would I complain? If you want two babies, then let's do it.

Alastor: I love you so much~.

Y/N: I love you more.

And thus begins the gentle love-making of the two married couple, but they need to refrain their sound since the baby is sleeping.

This Vacation will be a memorable one.
_______________________________

A/N: Next Chapter: Vacation (2) (Lemon)