12

There was a slight touch in his hand, Luo Ning looked sideways, Eaton held a flower and landed lightly beside him. The petals were embellished with blue and purple, as beautiful as a starry sky.

Luo Ning picked up the flower branch and sniffed gently, Eaton must be a lovely and romantic person in his bones.

The long eyelashes are slightly curled, and the tip of the snow-white nose touches the petals.

Imprinted in Eaton's mind, in his opinion, the eyes of the little freckles are as beautiful as the stars.

Enough to play outside, Luo Ning pinched the bunch of flowers and planned to go back and keep them in the vase, and the two slowly returned to the manor.

When the two walked into the manor, Feili showed up in front of him, his eyes flickering, and he seemed a little flustered.

Luo Ning looked at his hurrying back and frowned suspiciously.

Fili hurriedly returned to his room, which was simply furnished, and on the big blue bed lay a tall man.

Feili subconsciously slowed down, walked over and stared blankly at the man's eyebrows. This man was particularly handsome. He was wearing a dark blue riding suit. His chestnut hair was falling down, his face was outstanding, and his chest was undulating. Muscle shape.

Fili found the man in the woods on the inner side of the manor. At that time, the man had blood on his chest and his face was pale. He secretly brought the man back for some reason.

But Feili dared not let others know that his father would not be willing to take in a strange man with a bloody smell.

He recalled how his younger brother treated the knight's wound, washed the blood, smeared a little alcohol, and wrapped it up.

It was already evening, and it was going to be dark soon, and there were no extra beds in the room, which meant that he either slept in the corner or shared a bed with this man.

Ferry's face turned red at the thought of such a contact, a shyness appeared in his eyes, and his heart pounded.

He has never seen such a good-looking man, and he has an inexplicable attraction to him, more attractive than the most beautiful lady, and when he gets close, he seems to be swayed by a man's body temperature.

He stared at the man's erect browbones, his fingers moved, and he wanted to touch them.

There was another person's breath in the room, and the space instantly became narrow.

Feili seemed to be keeping a secret. He didn't even want to go to the restaurant for dinner. He stretched out his fingers, trying to brush the broken hair that covered his eyebrows for the man, and carefully sat down beside the bed.

The arm was suddenly caught, Feili was startled, turned his head to look in panic, and met the man's green eyes, he was very shocked, woke up so quickly?

The man who opened his eyes was even more handsome, and every feature seemed to be meticulously crafted. The noble and elegant atmosphere was not concealed in the slightest, and he looked like a nobleman.

The man's eyes were full of vigilance. He quickly looked around and found that it was a small room. The person in front of him was like a frightened little animal, and there was no threat at all. He breathed a sigh of relief. I fainted weakly, now it should be safe.

"You saved me?"

Fili nodded shyly, the man's big palm was so hot that he couldn't hold it, and he broke his arm out with light force.

The man introduced himself. His name was Greer, but he was actually the second prince of the Lannis Kingdom. When he was traveling, he accidentally encountered a robber.