19

The wind is clear and the sultry weather is rarely warm. After tasting the deliciousness of wild boar, Eaton fell in love with hunting in the forest. He rode on a tall horse, and his legs seemed stronger and slender.

He reached out his hand to Luo Ning sideways, Luo Ning also wanted to go out for a run, put his hand in Eaton's palm, and wanted to climb on the horse.

Eaton grabbed Luo Ning and made him sit directly in front of him. His broad arms were just enough to hold Luo Ning in his arms, and his chest was close to Luo Ning's back.

Eaton whispered, "Hold on tight."

As soon as he pulled the reins, the horse galloped over, and the comfortable cool breeze came onward. There were shadowy trees on both sides, and flowers of various colors on the roadside. In this rapid running, the mood suddenly became brighter.

Passing through a field of wheat, a bush of thorns, the road narrowed, the green shadows faded behind, and in front was a vast forest with huge and towering trees, all kinds of trees, the canopy obscuring the overhead sun, the knotted trees. The green vines are intertwined, and a faint wood fragrance lingers on the tip of the nose.

Luo Ning admired the scenery passing by, these places are so beautiful, quiet and peaceful.

Eaton had played enough with Luo Ning, he held the horse, tied it to the tree trunk next to him, and asked Luo Ning to wait here first. He went to the place where the wild boar was found last time. It is not safe to bring his little freckles. .

Luo Ning also knew that wild boars are very fierce, so Eaton should pay attention to safety. If you encounter two wild boars, don't get together.

Eaton remembered that wild boars like to eat a kind of vine, and went to the place to have a look. No wild boars fell from the hole he dug. He glanced around and found a few chickens.

The bow and crossbow in his hand aimed at the target, and there was a dull sound, and the pheasant fluttered in fright. Taking advantage of the chaos, Eaton added a few prey to his hands soon after.

He didn't stay for a long time. He took the chicken back to find Luo Ning. There were some thorns on the road. He let Luo Ning sit on the horse's back. When there are many wild fruits, where no one has set foot, wild mushrooms and wild fruits are particularly lush, and picking them is not only edible, but also a kind of fun.

When I returned to the manor leisurely, the sunset filled the sky, and the orange halo shone down, shrouding the whole manor in gentle colors.

Horses and carriages parked outside the manor, the horses nibbled on the weeds on the roadside impatiently, and several knights stood there neatly, all with unfamiliar faces.

There should be a guest coming, Luo Ning and Eaton looked at each other.

Until a sturdy knight turned around, with a beard on his face, looked at Eaton with a little excitement, and ran forward, "Your Highness! So you are really here, I finally found you!"

"Koda." Eaton recognized the knight, who had been with him before, and the person who picked him up had arrived so quickly.

Korda excitedly said: "Your Highness, Your Majesty and the Queen are going crazy. As soon as they receive the letter, they quickly send Duke Jesse to Lannis."

Eaton took Luo Ning to the manor. It was Eaton's uncle who was sitting in the living room. He was a little surprised, and Tricia also came.

The witch in the long black dress had a wrinkled face. When she saw Eaton, her face glowed with radiance. The wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and the corners of her mouth made her look serious, but the emotions in her eyes were clearly happy.