Part 56

I know that I'm on hiatus but I know one other thing.

That my resolve is as weak as an overcooked noodle.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

"Thanks..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think that game they've planned is?" Shoji asked as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

"I don't know but I'm too tired to participate, do we have to?" Ojiro asked and recieved multiple exhausted nods in response. Izuku was simply sitting in the hot water once again, he was trying his best not to draw attention the the red line on his hip.

It was healing well from what he could tell but he really should've asked Chiyo for a kiss before the camp.

After most of his classmates had left the bath he stepped out of the hot spring and cleaned himself with soap and shampoo before using a towel to dry his body and hair. He pulled on a clean pair of clothes and went outside to where the students were told to gather.

They were told about how 1B would go into the forest and 1A would walk through it in pairs of two. 1B would try to scare them and when we they finished 1A and 1B would switch roles.

"This is gonna fun!" Mina exclaimed, their excitement was shortlived because soon Aizawa was behind them and dragging them to remedial classes. "This is what you get for failing your exams." He tiredly said.

They drew lots to see who would be paired with whom and whether it was good news or not, Izuku didn't end up with a partner.

He didn't mind all too much but there were a few issues with the other pairings.

"Oye! switch with me!" Bakugou screamed at literally anyone within earshot, all because his partner was Shoto who didn't seem to care.

Then there was Mineta who wanted to be paired with Momo, obviously he was shoved to the side and forgotten.

Perv

The game soon started and people began entering the forest, first Tsuyu and Uraraka then Shoto and Katsuki, Shoji and Tokoyami, etc.

Izuku was patiently waiting his turn when it happened.

Smoke.

He ran to Pixie-Bob. "There's a fire, a big one." He said and hurriedly scanned whatever he could see of the forest, noticing a blue light coming from one side. The smell of burning wood reaching him soon after.

"You need to get the students back here and have Kota help with putting out the fire- GET DOWN!"

A huge bar of metal is thrown at them, Izuku manages to shove her out of the way before dodging himself.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Izuku cursed and took one of the five daggers that he had. "Everybody get back!" He screamed at the panicking classmates.

As the villain stepped through the trees Izuku charged at them, staying low and quiet as he did so. He was about to attack when he felt his body get pushed away from the direction he was heading in.

He growled and looked over his shoulder, there was a lizard person behind him holding a sword made of all kinds of blades with a grin on his face. Izuku rapidly approached the sword due to the quirk that was being used on him and spun. He kicked the side of it, dodging it successfully.

He took slow steps back to the students when he heard Mandalay, she didn't know where Kota was.

He clicked his tongue and let his gaze leave the villains when Tiger took his place. Izuku ran to Mandalay.