Chapter 31: friends surprise

The old lady froze in place, looking at the young man with disbelief, she did not expect that Shen Cheng would disobey her, she had already inquired before coming here, this child lived a very hard life, and the wealth of the Ji family was something that the Shen family would never give up. Incomparable, shouldn't this child be clinging to them after being recognized, so arrogant?

The old lady accused: "Did you just talk to your elders like this? Your child has no manners. Have your parents taught you well?"

A gloomy look flashed across Shen Cheng's eyes.

However, the figure of Youdao made him take a step forward unexpectedly, standing in front of him, Ji Yuansheng was tall as a mountain, and his voice was calm and powerful: "Is he polite as his father? The mother is troubled, since the mother does not recognize this grandson, he is not considered an elder, so why is he disobedient?"

The old lady was stunned and speechless for a while. She knew her son so well for so many years, and she could feel that Ji Yuansheng was indeed angry. She was a little strange. She had never had a dispute with Ji Yuansheng for more than ten years. This child is not obvious on the face, but he has a lot of love in his heart. Shen Youting's death seems to have taken away his joys, sorrows and joys. For so many years, Ji Yuan has lived like a walking corpse, and there are few such obvious emotional fluctuations. Finally, the old lady felt that Shen Cheng might be really important to him.

Mrs. Ji may know that it is irreparable, and said softly: "But after all, Beichuan is also the child you have raised for more than ten years. You can't tolerate him that much?"

Ji Yuansheng lowered his head and looked at Ji Beichuan. Those black pupils seemed to be able to read people's hearts. He pulled out all the dirty abacuses in his heart and hung them in the sun.

The old lady's eyes widened slightly, her son's words contained too much information, and she didn't react at once: "What do you mean?"

Seeing that she was going to get to the bottom of things, Ji Beichuan panicked. He took the old lady's hand: "Grandma, it's okay, don't make trouble for me and my father, I can take care of myself."

His sensible appearance made the old man feel a little distressed.

Ji Beichuan asked humbly again, "Can I still call you grandma in the future?"

The old lady immediately: "Of course!"

"That's good, I'll go home to see you often in the future." Ji Beichuan said in a low voice, "Just don't think I'm annoying."

"how could be......"

They are warm here, but they are not in the eyes of others.

Ji Yuansheng lowered his head and asked Shen Cheng, "Are you tired?"

Shen Cheng's cold expression did not fluctuate much, he raised his face and replied, "It's okay."

Ji Yuansheng glanced at the sky outside: "Let's go, go back first, don't get tired after going out for too long."

Ji Beichuan was a little flustered when he saw that he was leaving, and called out subconsciously, "Father..."

Ji Yuansheng's footsteps stopped, he turned his face to look at Ji Beichuan, he had looked at him for more than ten years before, but this time he felt extraordinarily unfamiliar. This trip was very private, in order to prevent the old lady from appearing in Shenyang. In front of Cheng, he didn't let any news leak out, so how did the old lady know, and with her thinking, how could she think of taking the stairs?

There is only one reason. Ji Beichuan tipped off the news and planned it.

Today's show was deliberately designed by him. It was too obvious and made him unhappy.