Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

New Story Alert: Lerwick

New Story Alert!

Season 2.5 is just the beginning. Another My Husband is a Mafia Boss story is on your way as I present to you: LERWICK. Story will be available on March 16, 2022.

We've seen it all—Aemie and Ezekiel's coping of Bullet's kidnapping to marriage after-parties and honeymoons—except what comes after. It's time for child rearing.

From guns to diapers, strategizing plans to making lunches, and even dropping them to school. Everyone is probably trying to get a hang of this—a balance of mafia and family life—and Lerwick family is no exception.

Can you already imagine the way Sebastian makes all the parents and teachers fall for his charisma as he picks Cody and Kayden from the kindergarten?

How is Meisha handling three men, two of which are like two peas in a pod with their deep admiration for themselves and over the top self-confidence?

How about following the mischiefs of a young Cody along with his cousin, Azure?

But what if this isn't all there is to it? Are you ready to see how Sebastian's loyalty can be put into test? To what extent can he sacrifice for a special mission?

What if he's not just all talk and he really became a father to someone else's child?

You'll find out more once it is released so make sure to add LERWICK to your library, mafias! The charismatic storm is coming your way.

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Yana, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Yana
@Yanalovesyouu
Mikazuki convinces Bullet to meet his birth parents after being taken...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 110 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @Yanalovesyouu.