Do Better / Forty - Four

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want to sit with us on the way?" I softly ask Marie as she lays her head on my shoulder while I try to search her face, but no emotions can be seen.

All she kept thinking about was him.

We're now waiting for the Hogwarts Express to pull up to the station. Everyone was calm, quiet and barley speaking to each other but was in their own thoughts, especially Marie.

"No, it's fine." she exhales, lifting her head to looks back at me, "I will just sit with Ginny and the twins. They don't really bother me much with questions or anything." she half-smiles but you won't even see she's smiling if you were just a feet away from her, "You have been the best to me this past week and you need time for yourself too."

"Well at least we get to be more closer." I smile as I hold her hand with a gentle tightening, "Why don't you come and visit my house sometimes? Only when you're free."

She thinks for a second, playing with her rings as she did.

"Yeah, sure." she nods softly, "I'll ask my mother about it."

"Great-"

But our conversation was cut off by the one and only, that never shuts up about anyone and just make everyone's lives more miserable.

Malfoy.

"So are you happy now, Potter?" I watch as he sneers to Harry as he walks with Crabbe and Goyle behind him, to the trio who were just standing near the station, chattering, "You got your eternal glory and murdered a student." he scoffs with a smirk on his lips, "I h-"

But Hermione was quicker than his awful words that were about to spill out from his mouth.

SMACK!

Everyone's attention around the trio has landed on the sound, and people who has already saw Malfoy spoke, stared in shock with their mouths opened wide.

Hermione has slapped Malfoy across the face with every strength she has. 

"WOULD YOU SHUT THAT BLOODY MOUTH OF YOURS OR SHOULD I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF?" she shouts and instantly points her wand at Malfoy's neck, "I can still use magic here, don't forget about that." she death stares at Malfoy while he trembles at the sight of her wand.

Fred and George slowly walk up to us with a wide smile on their faces, laughing slightly. 

"Oh, Hermione just say it." Fred softly says as he looks at Hermione with great interest.

At this right moment, the whistle of the train can be heard from afar and it has came to a stop at the station. 

And immediately Malfoy slowly walks back away from Hermione and runs into the train, pushing other young students out of way while Daphne, Pansy and Blaise laugh softly as they follow behind Malfoy.

"Come on, let's go." I chuckle as I stand up, taking Marie's hand as we both get onto the train with Fred, George and Ginny on each of our sides.

"Want to come sit with us?" George whispers in my ear as they take a seat at the free compartment that's left.

"It's fine." I smile as I put Marie's bag on top after taking it out of her hand with force. 

"I would love to but I'll have to pass." pulling my shirt down and lean back onto the door, "I want to sit with them before I leave cause-" I roll my eyes with a scoff when he towers over me with a hand beside my face.