2

In these past years the thought that was always inside her mind was 'what if she joins the Sorcery world?', that very thought was dismissed 30 years ago because, She said that she'll join when the time is right.

And that right time was now.

Here she was outside of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, waiting for a certain white-haired man. 

Gojo Satoru.

How she can meet Gojo was always her plan, she knew him because of the rumors inside the Manor of the Retsu Clan, Not just the Retsu Clan  but he was also the daily topic of most clans. Him having the six eyes did not perked her interest, but what did was knowing that he was from a Sorcery School, she wants to find him for her to discover more on the sorcery world, and by wanting to discover more means that working  at Tokyo Jujutsu High was probably the best choice. It was the only thing that could save her from her boredom.

While discovering something in the sorcery world, Maybe she can have the chance of fighting him.

Yesterday

It was noon,

She saw a man that exactly resembles the man he was finding, 'He wears something to cover his eyes, this must be him.' She confirmed. Civilians were screaming they were also injured, whats worst was the invisible explosions scaring them, well they were lucky it was invisible because  some of them can see the way the curse twists mid-air with an invisible force. He was fighting cursed  spirits for a while inside of a veil in the middle of Tokyo. After he skillfully exorcised the last cursed spirit. He noticed a woman with long braided hair in front of her face who seems to be wearing a traditional clothing, healing the injured civilians who were affected by the battle. 'What's with that woman's hair- No wait-.' He paused on his thoughts.'Why is she healing them?- Is she from a strong clan?- What clan is she from? or is she a cursed user?'He furrowed his brows.  He was busy thinking where and what could she be, he  was stopped when the woman began stood up. "Poor people, I couldn't help myself but to heal them."She said with a gentle smile. 

Gojo was really confused by now, he thought that 'If this woman is a curse user why would she even help these people for no reason?? and for as long as he can remember no one in the Three Great sorcerer families  have a reverse cursed technique'. So he made the choice that she was probably from an unknown clan, now It was the White-haired mans turn to speak now. "Do I now you lady?? What Clan are ya from?" He said cockily, annoyed that this woman is confusing him. She chuckled "Oh my how rude of me, I forgot to introduce my self as I was busy healing them, my name is..Unohana Retsu."She tells him politely with a smile that is a little too gentle to be polite.

Gojo was slightly intimidated with the way smile but he managed to smile cockily. "Ohhhh the Retsu Clan huh? aren't they like on Top 21 out of the 100+ clans?? Your clan is quite impressive!" He sneered. Now it was Unohana's turn to be slightly annoyed with his cocky personality but it was nothing like she can't handle, Zaraki was much more of a handful. "Yours is the most impressive Gojo-san."She praised "Not just impressive but it's the top clan ever since Heian Period because of Sukuna" She added. He decided to not try piss her off (even though she already was) as it seems to him that no matter how hard he tried  it won't work and even if he did try, he'll be crushed into pieces in an instant.

"Hmm, You know me really well! If that's the case there is no need for me too introduce myself to you since I'm pretty popular! It's Almost like everybody knows about me!"He laughed. "So Unohana-san! your healing skills are impressive! would you like to be a healer at Tokyo Jujutsu High School? Healers are pretty rare nowadays." He was a man who never bothered to use honorifics but he did to her,

everyone will if It was Unohana.

Unohana was relieved that she had managed to get herself invited at Jujutsu High School without doing anything that is too risky. She thanked her gut that taking a stroll in the middle of Tokyo was the best choice she have done right now. "Thank you for the offer Gojo-san feel free to contact me when I'll be accepted" she thanked."I'll give you the address later Retsu-san!"And of course she accepted the offer.

They gave each others numbers and started to parted ways.

At that time she was slowly getting amused.

'The strongest?'

'I might have  some fun here Zaraki.'

The Current Day 

After waiting for the man outside the sorcery school for almost 15 minutes, he had finally arrived.

"Oh god HAHAHAH I'm late!"He laughed.

Unohana was not really happy so she remain silent with a small smile on her face. This reaction made Gojo laugh awkwardly as he knew that she was really not smiling because she's happy, but it was because she was kinda pissed.

"hehe.. So Retsu-san you're starting your job as a doctor tomorrow IF you passed this interview!"He emphasized. She then looks at Unohana waiting for a response. Unohana looks at him "Of course Gojo-san, theres no problem with a short interview right?" She smiled.                "Of course!"Gojo responed.

They went inside the school while talking about the interview, It was huge for a school with not so many students. Well they were no students at the moment because it was the beginning of summer. It was also the perfect time to take the job offer knowing that classes starts In August.

After walking for quite a while, they were now in front of a building that looks like a temple.          "So we're here now!" Gojo stated. Unohana just smiled as they began walking inside the temple-like building, which was the office of the Headmaster of the Jujutsu Tech High School on Tokyo.

They stopped when they saw the Principal sitting and.... sewing a doll?

"Huh!? you're late again Satoru!"

_____________________________________________________

(Uhm so yeah that's all for this chap)