THE END

Hewoo my lovely little adorable perverts, 
👋≧◉ᴥ◉≦

Well, I'm here mainly to announce the end of 'House of Perverts' officially. 

Damn it hurts....

Those who read all of my books know that I usually finish a book within a month or so. But it took me almost a year to finish this book and I got way too much attached to this book that it hurts so fucking much. 

I miss writing it already. I miss describing my dirty mind through them. Aish. 

Guess, I got fond of it. And got fond of you guys who read it till the last and supported me. 

Your comments were so hilariously funny and humourous (in a perverted way tho) that it made my inner beast awake somehow lmao. 

You guys are the best readers and there's no doubt about it. I stan you guys. 

You guys are so so awesome and I'm so proud to have you guys. (*˘︶˘*)
And others should be jealous that they don't have someone so special like you. 

Maybe I have to take a break cause college is being a headache and I can barely come to Wattpad. So, I'll be less active for a few years but I'm afraid. 

I'm afraid of losing you guys. 

Gosh, I don't even know how much I love you guys and you have no idea how much I really do. I don't have any social media but I do have discord. 

It's Oxijinism #0636

Just hit me whenever you want and also drop your IDs if you're okay with it. →

Oh, and I have something for you guys! *excited*

*Drum rolls*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tho your moms will be coming at me with their sandals but I do appreciate a perverted mind. It's a rare gift. So, don't be embarrassed and be proud of yourself and your mind. ◕‿↼

Love you and goodbye. Hope to see you guys soon. 

ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦  ❤️❤️❤️❤️