chapter six: legendary battle

I'd like to apologize about the name of the light fury so far I have accidentally called her angle but her actual name is angel I have gone back and tried my best to alter the other chapters so this is just to explain the change in name.

Dryden p.o.v

I was shitting my self I didn't expect this many Vikings on one flag ship and even though I spoke with confidence deep down I was scared "well then you leave me no choice ... You asked what army? How about this army" I announced before letting out a loud whistle and just as I planned all the dragon's came flying down giving the fleet no chance to react as they dropped from the clouds.

"That army ... An army of dragons" I shouted as I pointed to the sky I then grabbed the ammo container on my crossbow and removed it as it was empty then I grabbed one of my zippleback crossbow bolt and slammed it onto the prepared crossbow before aiming it at towards one side of the crowd of Vikings who were distracted by the carnage of thousands of dragons flying down, the bolt hit a soldier and it shattered releasing some zippleback fluids.

They all looked confused while I loaded a crossbow bolt with a flammable leaf attached to the end, I flicked a rolling wheel on my cross bow which clashed two pieces of flint against eachother creating a spark and lit the leaf on fire once that happened I shot the bolt and it went straight into the gas and then BOOOM!! All the Vikings of about 15 meters were blown back.

Now my focus was turned onto kaan as two monstrous nightmares landed on the boat distracting the other men, "bring it on" kaan shouted at me and angel and angel accepted his challenge charging towards him dodging His mace swing that was unstable because of his hook hand and angel leaped onto him, while they battled I quickly hopped to hiccup "so you came to save us" hiccup asked as I took a look at the chains "hmmm steel chains I'm going to have to use monstrous nightmare sweat then lite it to create a hot enough flame to melt the chain and free you" I mumbled to my self.

I started messing with things on my utility belt but before I could grab a bottle of nightmare sweat a loud horn echoed from the mast of this ship.

Suddenly the boat began to rock as something moved in the water I started to look around as everyone stopped fighting to see what was happening "hahahaha I have become desperate brat .... So I went hunting to train my own dragon meet smoke blazer also known as a titan smoker dragon" kaan said as a large head lifted from the right side of the flag ship "he will burn away all your pesky dragons ... Melt them to the bone" kaan finished while the dragon fully revealed it's upper body.

The creature was huge and even angel showed that she knew we would need a bigger dragon to beat that "well

The creature was huge and even angel showed that she knew we would need a bigger dragon to beat that "well ... Unless you have an even bigger dragon I'm pretty sure we are screwed" hiccup said and a tourch lit above my head as I got an Idea "bluey ... That's what he's after ... He's after bluey I thought he wanted angel but no he wants bluey" I shouted as I hopped to angel "angel quick take me to bluey I know it's rare but I need to talk to her" I asked desperately and angel seamed hesitant at first but she allowed me on my back the she took off.