13

Namjoon entered the room and sat down with a sigh. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. "According to the PR department we need to give the ARMY's an explanation on a vlive and then do the conference. Mostly , we have to do it today. All of us need to be present including Alesha." he replied.

 " Well that is a good idea. That way we will have the public opinion on our side before the conference. But, if we aren't careful with our words it might turn into a double edged sword." Alesha said. " Exactly" Namjoon agreed. "Do we get to do a color code? I've always wanted to twin on a V-live." Hobi said in his usual bubbly tone trying to lighten up the mood. "As you wish Princess " Yoongi said as everyone broke out laughing. 

"That's actually a good idea. What color do you have in mind?" Jungkook asked. "Jinx on Green" " Green" Hobi and Alesha said simultaneously. "Knew it. Jinxed you." Alesha said with a smirk. "Not fair" Hobi said with an extremely cute pout. "Green ain't bad but it may seem aggressive to some people. Psychologically speaking Blue seems to make people more calm and comfortable. It may help us to give out a calming vibe." Alesha said.

 Jungkook blinked his eyes twice and said," I didn't get a word this girl said. She was literally rapping. Slow down Schumacher." Namjoon seemed deep in thought but ended up agreeing to the girl's words. "I look good in any color." Jin said as he walked back to his room . He turned around and asked," What time are we doing the live at?"

"In an hour?" Namjoon replied. "Remember the code everybody!" Jin yelled as he dashed back to his room. "Everybody assemble in 45 minutes." Namjoon said as he got up and followed in pursuit. The rest decided to freshen up as well. "Come with me" Jungkook said as he dragged Taehyung and Alesha with him as if they weighed nothing more than dolls. He seated them on the couch in the gaming room  and went back to his room and brought out a few face packs. "Who wants to go first?" he asked. "Me" Alesha said gleefully. After applying the face pack on the two . Taehyung applied it for Jungkook and they played Overwatch for sometime before getting back to their rooms to change.

45 minutes later:
Everybody except Jin was present in the living room. "I thought you would be wearing makeup  ?"J-Hope asked . Alesha who was busy eating cup noodles stopped halfway and said, "I don't like wearing makeup. I get beaten up quite a lot of times by my sister when I don't wear any for functions." J-hope chuckled and said," Don't mind it, you are pretty anyways so, whatever makes you happy kiddo." 

He received a smile in return. "Jin!" Namjoon yelled impatiently. "Coming" Jin yelled back. "Whatever is taking you that long?!"Yoongi yelled alongside. "I had to wear my best for the best!"Jin yelled back again. "Are you telling me you were switching clothes all this time?!"Namjoon screamed seeming angry at this point.

 "Yup" Jin said entering the room ."Listen up everybody. Enough of jokes and fun. This is some sensitive matter we are dealing with. Number 1 use your brains. For every line that you will speak , think of things a hater can reply to it if, it has possible replies that will have a negative impact don't say a word. 

If there is something you can't deal with just smile , I'll deal with it. Alesha , you need to do your best today and please do whatever secret thingy you and the manager-nim have thought of. The rest of you know how to deal with this. Any questions?"Namjoon said in a stern tone.

 The rest looked on nodding their heads like chicks, scared to anger the leader. Namjoon sighed and said in a much calmer tone , " Just do your best okay?"  "Go Bangtan" Alesha yelled sounding nervous as hell. The rest broke out into smiles and headed to the room.  "Ready?" Namjoon asked. 

He pressed start as soon as the rest nodded. The screen was flooded with questions regarding their innocence , some cursing them and some cursing the younger girl while quite a few of them still believed in the members."Annyeonghaseyo ulineun bangtan-ibnida" the members said collectively.[Hello we are bts]