Chapter 23

Another Day in Hawaii

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Lydia we're together they we're discussing the designs. And they are also done picking up the perfect spot for the wedding.

As for Lydia, she knew that the girl that Drac talks about is Y/n, and she felt guilty. For keeping a secret from his brother, and she knew that it can surely break Drac's heart if he knew about it, and also Y/n. She wanted to tell Drac about their Father's plan, but she's afraid of their Father. And besides it's the rule.

But still, Lydia felt bad, because Y/n is very kind, and she'll just break her heart. She doesn't know what to do. But she never gives up on making a way to not ruin the relationship between Drac and Y/n.
______________________________________
Drac's POV

I'm with the boys chatting about some random stuff, and I noticed Aiden's expression, he looks very sad. He is very quiet tonight, it started last night at the bar.

Suddenly he excused himself to go outside, and I followed him, I found him under the coconut tree sitting at the bench. I walk towards him and approach him.

"Hey," I spoke.

He got startled at first.

"H-hey" he approach back and stared at the ocean.

I sat beside him as I sighed and stared at the ocean too.

"Lovely ocean isn't it?" I asked.

"Hmm," he said.

"You like Ericka don't you?" I asked. I noticed him looking at me surprised. I then look at him.

"W-what? I-" I then cut him off.

"Don't lie, I can sense your feelings right now. You are hurt, because of what she said." I told.

He sighed.

"Okay fine. Yes, I do zing with her... I-I.. thought she felt the same. but-" he admits but I cut him again.

"It's totally obvious that she felt the same. Can't you see the way she talks to you? The way she blushes?" I gutted.

"Of course, I can see that, I just don't want to assume." He stated.

"There is one solution to your problem," I told.

"What is it?"

"Be a man. Confess what you feel for her. You can't hide that forever." I uttered.

"W-what if she doesn't zing with me back?" He asked.

"Think positive, man. You can't get your answer if you stayed hidden." I told.

He then sucks a deep breath.

"O-okay, I-I'll give it a shot?" He stutters.

"You better be," I told.

"W-what should I say? I need your help, I know your expert when it comes to this, right?" He told.

"Ahhh... Uhh. Aiden. I'm not good at courting.." I told. He look at me confused.

"Huh? Then what did you say to the girl? You've courted?" He asked.

"It's because of the alcohol," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing! Look, I know I'm the campus playboy, but the girls that I flirted with? I never courted them. I-I j-just played with t-them.." I stutter, what I said was true.

"O-oh. I thought a player like you, is an expert... And you know what, you changed. Thanks to that girl." he told.

"Yeah, she changed me. Imagine? A player, not serious in life, changed? Just because of a..... Woman?" I uttered as I imagine Y/n.

"Yeah.." he said and then sighed sadly.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Don't be sad! Just tell her about your feelings for her, and tell her how much she means to you and how special she is in your life!" I told.

"Phew... Okay! Let me practice. Ahem. E-Ericka, I love you" Aiden said.

'Really? I'm not good at courting but, I'm not gonna say I love you in the first place.' I thought.

"Hold it there man, don't just say, Ericka, I love you. You should tell her about something interesting first." I told.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I... Don't... Know?..... I-I just told you! I'm not good at this!" I yelled. Suddenly Y/n, Lydia, and Ericka came. Aiden went red. I quickly grab his arm

"Now's your chance!" I told. He tried to escape but I tightened my grip on his arm.

"N-no! I'm not ready!" He told.

I scoff, I then approach Ericka, while holding Aiden who was trying to escape.

"Hey, Ericka! Come over here! Aiden wants to tell you something!" I yelled.

"Nooo.." Aiden whispered.

"Too late" I smirk.

Ericka and the girls walk towards us.

"What is it?" Ericka asked.

"Well, Aiden here wanted to tell you something..." I told Y/n and Lydia to look at me confused.

"Privately" I added. Y/n and Lydia get it. As they smirk.

"We'll just leave you two alone," Y/n told Ericka and Aiden.

"H-huh?!" Ericka asked.

We already left the two lovebirds.

"And I'll just leave you both too," Lydia told and sprinted to our room. Y/n and I were left alone.

Silence fills the air.

I cleared my throat and spoke.

"So... Uhh... How's your night? With my sister?" I asked.

"It was fine... We already planned everything, and also we can leave soon. Since it's already done!" She stammers.

"O-oh? Yeah. We still have classes." I said.

Silence fills the air again.

"You know what? While we're picking the spot. I saw many couples.." she uttered.

"Oh? Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Hmm.." It's the only thing that I can say.

Y/n's POV

"Hmm.." Drac said. His been different tonight and this past few days, every time I talk to him, his words are timid. Why is he like this? I feel like his avoiding me.

Now that I already planned on being his girlfriend when we come back to Transylvania.

"Are you..... Okay?" I asked.

"Yes... Why?" He asked.

"N-nothing... I-I'll just go inside then. B-bye" I stutter. I walk away and I was expecting he will stop me. But... No.

"Okay.. bye," he said.

"I don't have the right to get mad... He's still free because his still single.. we are still not together.. we still have no label." I mumbled under my breath. And went to my room.