Chapter 2

Previously
Niall looks up biting his lip. "Don't want to go in" . Michael sighs "Niall I have to grab other boys ok. I promise your fine ok." And he walks off . "Are you kidding me" Niall whisper he pushes the door open and walks in with his head down. He can feel eyes on him.

Niall whimpers as he pushes the door all the way . He stumbles in looking at his feet. Not daring to look up. "Hi love I am harry the one next to me is puppy dogs eyes is Liam, and next to liam  is zaynie  and then the short one is Louis" a deep British accent spoke . Niall looks up . He saw 4 guys who look big and tall, Niall shyly waves "I Niall"he says and shuffles over to the table the boys are sitting at. there's a small table there's 4 chairs on one side and across is a single chair. "Omg yr so so cute" Zayn says and Niall blushes like a Tomato. He takes a seat and kicks his feet back and forth since his legs can't touch the ground. "Well Niall why don't you tell us a bit about yourself darling" Liam says with a massive smile on his face . The boys knew A little about Niall as each "buddy", gets a file with like why their there, grades , there height, allergies, date of birth and name and learning disabilities.

"Umm ok I 16, I like soccer, i love movies but only good movies, and I don't like veggie.cause they yucky." He says at the end with a disgusting face .
The boys try not to coo at little Niall. Harry makes an over exaggerating gasp. "But they make you big and strong babe." Nialll shakes his head back and forth. " that's what they say to baby's , and I no baby, I a man". The boys tried not to laugh at niall's cuteness. Obviously they knew he was not a man, since he is 5'2 and got no armpit hair and still has a baby face. "Ok love what ever you say" Louis says  with a big smirk. " on a serious note I think we need to go over a few things" Liam says with a serious tone.

"Yep theres some rules we will say now and then tonight we will go through the rest. First rule is never disrespect anyone or yr buddy's as we will never disrespect you ,No swearing, no hitting, kicking or any physical violence, no lying and use your words." Zayn spoke with a firm tone by the end Niall was off in his own little world thinking about how is he not aloud to swear. Of corse the buddy's were worried it's important, especially for a 16 year old boy to not be able to listen for less then a minute but it will be fine once Niall goes into little space.

"Niall are u listening" Louis says. Niall looks up but not making eye contact,"yep" he nodded. Louis grabs Niall chins from across the table and hooks his 2 index fingers under his chin making him look at him . And he whines not liking making eye contact. "Niall tell me the truth were you listening" Louis demanded still making eye contact. "I was" Niall whines , not liking all eyes on him. "Niall James we do not lie." Harry says sternly, Niall stands up, ready to run, not liking getting told off for no reason.
"Stop saying I was fucking lying I wasn't ". Niall feels like crying right now. No one is listening to him. "Niall I understand your angry but we definitely don't swear"Zayn narrow his eyes hating swear
words.

That's it for Niall he races out of his chair and starts sobbing as he tries to reach for the door handle. But he can't reach , now Niall knows he's small but not this small. "What the fuck is wrong with this cunt of a door" niall cries. Little did he know it's built for the buddy's so the littles can't escape.  "Niall I am not gonna say it again, stop swearing" Zayn demands. But Niall shakes his head and keeps crying crocodile tears. "Bubba it's ok, let's just settle down love and take some big deeps breaths" harry says worriedly hoping that a calming voice will stop his tantrum.

But no,  Niall starts banging his little fist against the door and the boys are up in seconds, since Niall just put himself in danger and that's a big no no.the boys all look at each other figering out who should go and calm Niall, communicating with just there eyes trying not to scare Niall . " I have this loves" Liam leaps out of his chair and runs over to Niall and puts his big arms around his waist. Pulling him away from the door. Turning Niall around in the process and lifting him up in his arms. " let go of me Liam , stop stop stop" Niall yells at the top of his lunges and starts banging his  tiny fist against Liam chest, it did not hurt Liam but harry walked over there in a matter of seconds. as hitting is a big no no. "Let me go, don't want to be here" Niall shouts. Harry leans down into Niall ear " stop that right now Niall your hurting Liam." Niall shrieks back a bit not liking the cold voice that went in his ear. Niall looks up into Liam eyes with snot coming out of his nose and red stained cheeks. Niall is feeling a little bit guilty now, but at the same time no one is listening to him. He wraps his arms around Liam and Cry's in the crook of his neck. Harry rubs his back gently, " baby what got you so worked up" harry asks gently. And Niall just lets out a big sob,  Liam gently pats his bum in rhythm" baby boy use your words" all of the buddy's eyes were on Liam as he just slipped up, hoping that Niall does not notice. "Sad" Niall quietly whispers. everyone tried not to coo out loud . They all knew by now that Niall is defiantly going to be a little.

"why so sad bubs" Liam asks as Niall rest his cheeks on his shoulder. "C-c-can't say" Niall whispers worried that Zayn and Louis are listening. Liam and harry look over to where Niall looks and understands. "Bunny look they are to busy reading" Niall peeks over only to see Louis and Zayn who are over in  the corner and looking at brochures.   He takes a deep breath"I listening but they say I lie"Niall whispers.  Liam tucks Niall soft baby blonde hair behind his ears. "But Bub do u know why they might think that you weren't listening" Harry's spoke. And Niall just shaked his head . " when we talk we make eye contact, so we know that they are paying attention, like how you and I are right now." Liam says " I was but I got d-d-ist d-dis" Niall felt like crying he hates how he forgets words sometimes. "distracted" Harry's whisper feeling bad that Niall stuttered on a basic word, him and his boyfriends will have to talk about that tonight. " yeah and I was thinking about swearing, and then Louis say Niall u listening , but I was listening". He groans Liam rubs his back. " we're you making eye contact, just liked we talked about" harry says smiling Sadly at his baby. Niall pouts with his bottom lips stuck out as his lip quivers, and then the water works fall.
" I w-w-was" he cries, zayn and Louis took that as a que to start grabbing bags . So they head out the door grabbing Niall suitcase getting ready to head back to the dorm. Niall to busy crying to realise. " ohhhhh baby" Liam whisper as he bounces Niall around the room. " are you tired bunny maybe even a little nap" harry asks knowing the answer and starts crying even louder again. "N-n-no I not tired" he says and scrunches his nose up in disgust. " was it just a big day" Liam wonders , knowing that this is very overwhelming. "Yeah" Niall whispers closing his eyes and he wipes his snot on Liam shoulder.
"Ewww did you put your snot on me, yucky" Liam declares with a pretend disgust face, and Niall giggle and god if the boys did not fall in love with Niall well they did now. As they tried not to coo. Niall sighs and closes his eyes and turns his face away from the light and into Liam's neck. "Alrighty let's head to the dorm" Liam whispers as he kisses Niall head who's nearly asleep.

Please leave ideas For another update .