GUILTY (1/5) || 13

⚠️ W A R N I N G S ⚠️ (for the whole series)

!! murder !!
!! blood !!
!! trauma !!
!! corruption !!
!! sexual references (mild) !!

_____

december 02; 15:38 hrs

lost murmerings crawl around the room, flashes are evident around the man laying on the floor– his arms open either side of him, dressed decently in a white button down and beige colored pants with a pair of timberlands on his feet. even his hair looks fine, despite the contrast his surroundings is showing, a cracked flower vase, cushions from the couch are also on the floor.

oh the only thing making the man look abnormal than sleeping, are the big red stains on shirt and some on his pants. his dead fingers are curled slightly with a torn piece of fabric stuck between.

on the other side of the room sits a girl. quiet and lost. her eyes are fixated on the floor, hands resting loosely on her lap, still stained with the blood. a large hand strokes her hair, hoping she would look up and tell them what happened and how it happened. but she keeps mum, eyes boring into her feet which hide inside the white sketchers, now stained in red from the side and bottom. even on her t-shirt and shorts there are stains of semi-dried blood.

the man next to her sighs, standing up from the couch and shakes his when the senior turns to him in search of any words from the child. the murmerings fall silent as a few running footsteps enter the room, having all the heads turning to the door. the men straighten themselves, saluting the two males and shuffle aside to let them pass to the girl.

"aera," the shorter breathes out, sitting on the couch next to her as he wraps his arms around her smaller figure. the other kneels down, about to hold her hand, but keeps himself from touching when his eyes notice the blood on her hands and clothes.

"what happened here?"

"noah was stabbed, she had the knife." one of the officers say, getting full attention from the two. brown eyes shuffle past the man, scrunching together with the brows as he scans the child from head to toe, making sure she wasn't hurt.

"officer kim, please call the cwc. we need a councellor for the child,"

he nods, glancing at the elder male before pulling his phone. his eyes watch the movements around the room, noticing the closed windows and curtained up to faintly allow the sunlight from tiny creeks. other than the cushions and flower vase, he finds nothing suspecious– well, if you ignore the dead body puddled up with blood and a traumatized thirteen-year-old.

informing the child welfare comission officer about the incident wasn't that hard since the lady sounded cool about everything as though these type of cases were normal to them. oh. yes they were.