Chapter Five

𝐸𝑛𝑧𝑜 ☽

Fucking hell, Aurora was one of the hottest women I'd ever laid eyes on.

She walked into the hotel lobby adjusting the short blue dress she was wearing and fluffing up her hair.

I let my eyes rake up and down her body. The dress clung to her curves so perfectly... I was almost drooling at the sight of her.

Her eyes roamed around the lobby until she found me. She gave me a little smirk before waving and strutting toward me.

I composed myself and stood up straighter.

"Evening Rossi."

Fuck. Now I was imagining those red lips around my...

I kept my lips in a tight line.

"Good evening, Aurora."

She tilted her head to the side, "Well, have you booked a room?"

"I was wondering if we could talk first."

This was only one night stands. Nothing more.

We barely knew each other, I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Even though we had just fucked once, I would like to continue this... thing I have with her.

The first night was fucking amazing. I hadn't come that hard in months. Sure, I had my fair share of women over the years but fucking hell...Aurora was definitely my favourite.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to make one thing clear."

She narrowed her eyes. Then waved her hand in the air, as a way to motion me to continue.

"I was just trying to release some sexual frustration the other night. I don't want anything more than just sex—"

Aurora snorted.

"I know, just for sex. I wasn't looking for a relationship anyways."

She shrugged and let out a long breath.

"So, you know the rules—"

"Of course, I know the rules dumbass, now did you book a room or not?"

"I have, it's on the 25th floor, room 12."

She didn't wait for me, she just turned on her heel and walked toward the elevator bay. I let my shoulders droop before following her.

I kept my eyes on her head even though I was itching to look down and watch her hips as she walked. She had this swish in her hips whenever she walked, I first saw it when I saw her in the club the other night.

I knew that I wanted to fuck her from there.

++++

We wasted no time.

She was unbuttoning my shirt while I was pulling her dress off. Once we were both completely naked, I put my lips on hers.

She kissed back with the same passion I had. Her tongue moved with mine at an exhilarating pace.

I pushed her down onto the bed and let my hands find their way into her curly hair.

My mouth left hers, and I began kissing her jaw.

She let out a soft gasp as I continued to kiss down her neck, her chest and finally stopping at her breasts. I swirled my tongue around her nipple, which made her moan and slightly arch her back.

I sucked and licked both her nipples before trailing kisses down her tattooed body.

I finally reached her pussy, looking up at her for consent. She nodded eagerly, and I let my tongue lick her clit. She gasped as I continued licking and sucking her clit.