Chapter 86: Hang Out.

(hehehhhehehehe would be a shame if... Yoriichi is actually a manipulative yandere... Hehehehhehhh, italic is flashback, WARNING!! SLIGHT HORN KNEE SCENE)

Minikui hummed as she walked around the school, "Hey Minikui! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go to the graduation practice?" a student asks her. "Oh! there's no need to, I'm only moving up to year 2 anyways, our teacher told me to go get something from the Janitor's closet." she replied. "Oh, alright then." the student replied and moved on with what they were supposed to do. Minikui looked to where the janitor's closet was, she let out a small satisfied hum as soon as she found it.

She entered the room and started looking for bleach, what she needed for a science experiment. She was about to grab it but then a small book caught her eye, she raises an eyebrow out of curiosity as she read the words. "What I remember...?" she mumbled, she grabbed it and started to read it. "Huh? 'What I remember about Dating Games... The game starts during 20XX and the player first meets Tanjirou..?'" Minikui was confused as to what this book meant. She soon heard footsteps, she flinched and quickly shoved the book back into its place.

Someone opened the door, revealing Blake, he raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" he asks. "Ah... Sir Akaza asked for Bleach, it's for a science project." she replied. Blake rolls his eyes, "Just tell me in advance, I'll get it for you no need to come here." he replied. Minikui nodded as she soon left with the bleach in her hands. Minikui looked back at the Janitor's closet, it was unfortunate to say that the book piqued her interest.

----------

"W-wha..." You were speechless as to what Kyojuro had told you. You gulped, "N-Never mind... Maybe I really did just have a bad dream..." you replied. You know that something definitely happened, you were freaked out by this, your mind was filled with thoughts and questions. Kyojuro stared at you, 'Why is she freaking out? Shouldn't she be happy that that waste of space is now gone from her life...? Although Tanjirou had the pleasure of killing her... I don't care...' he thought as his eyes trailed to your neck. 'She's still wearing the necklace I bought her anyways... It feels like... We're really in a relationship... Scratch that, we already are in a relationship! Is there any other reason as to why she's wearing it every day??? She loves me... And I love her...' Kyojuro was over the moon at the thought.

"I... I need to go... Excuse me-" you were cut off by Kyojuro grabbing your wrist. "Wait." you turned to him, "Where are you going?" he asks. "Ah I... Just... Need to go somewhere... I'll go to my class soon I just need to take care of something." you replied. He stared at you before letting you go. You quickly ran to the garden, you were panicking and didn't know what to do. You soon saw Blake's figure. 'Maybe... The reason why we're here is because of that...' Blake thought as he swept the ground, 'But the fact that my little notebook is missing is another headache itself...' he sighed.

"Bla-" you were cut off by someone, "Y/n, what are you doing here?" Sabito asks, "Ah... Hello Sabito..." you replied. "Class is about to start, you should head to class now. " he suggested. "I'll go head to class soon, I just need to take care of something-" you were cut off by Giyuu. Giyuu walked up to the two of you, "What are you going to take care of?" he asks. "I... I..." you stuttered but was saved by Blake. "Y/n! What are you doing over there?" he asks. "Oh! Hey Blake! I just wanted to ask you something!" you let out a nervous laugh as you replied, "Anyways guys... I... Need to go." you replied as you gave them a small smile. They watched you as you go, the two of them didn't even bother to hide their glares at Blake, but Blake was unbothered.

"B-Blake... I need to talk to you about something..." you whispered as you grabbed his arm and dragged him far away from Giyuu and Sabito, "What is it?" Blake asks, slightly worried. "E-Everyone... Forgot... Minikui! No one remembers here! Even her poster in school is gone!" you replied as you felt like you were going to break down, "What...?" he was speechless but... he half expected this. "W-What do we do?? What is even happening...??" you were quick to hug him. He hugged you back to calm you down, "I... I'll think of something Y/n...." he reassured you. 'Is there also someone here with us?? Is it... Him...?' Blake thought. The longer they stayed on the game, the longer things turn for the worse.