Chapter 66

Powers 👇👇👇

Dahyun; Unknown.

Nayeon; Dark Magic.

Professor Dill; Dimensional Storage Spaces.

Yoongi; Energy Absorption, Can Mimic Anyone's Powers.

Jisoo; Telekinesis, Memory Manipulation.

Tzuyu; Flames.

Yeri; Water Manipulation, Psychic.

Seulgi; Heat Vision.

Professor Du; Technopathy.

Joy; Shadow Manipulation.

~~~~~~

Dahyun immerged in a hallway that was lit up with blue flame. She was in the fifth building out of the seven total existing in the Royal Castle. A sudden chill swept through her bones, she could see her breath, every exhale sending forth a small cloud. For some reason, this building was colder than the others.

Her presence was immediately caught by the rest of her members who had been running through the corridor before her sudden appearance.

"Dahyun?" Jihyo voiced.

The elder had been bruised quite a few times and Dahyun could sense an ankle injury however Jihyo made sure to seem normal and not in pain. She had her cherry-red hair tied in a bun, her tan skin complimenting it. The rest of them surrounded her, wearing the same black skin-tight armoured suits.

"Did Professor Dill send you here?" Jeongyeon asked. Her blonde hair was a bit past her shoulders and came down in waves. She looked relatively unharmed compared to Jihyo.

"Where's Sana?" Dahyu hastily interrogated, realizing she was the only member who wasn't present in the room. "We've been trying to find her. I think she might be struggling with battling the leaders of Bangtan and The Silence." Chaeyoung replied, her short dirty blonde hair tied back with clips.

Dahyun nodded her head. "We'll find her later on, for now, Professor Dill wants us to find the Pyxis Gem immediately." The rest of them nodded their heads and started moving alongside Dahyun.

Find the Gem? With them? As if! I think we can manage just fine on our own.

Shut it, Reyna, now is not the time.

They're pathetic, theo! Why must I work with them?

They're Dahyun's members, we've known them for a long time. We can trust them.

They are of no help. They're powerless! Isn't that right Nabi?

I will say I do agree with Reyna on this one, I don't see why we need their help. Reyna's powers are enough for us to find the Gem on our own.

"Shut up."

Even with the cluster of people talking in her head, Dahyun didn't show a bit of it. She walked around the hallway as if nothing were going on, as if the voices in her head weren't speaking at all. The voices in her head were a hundred per cent real, it's just that the others could never hear them. They would talk amongst each other constantly, acting as a sort of commentary for Dahyun as she lived through her days.