37

Y/n pov

We were about to leave for mission and I was so nervous, this is my first mission and I wasn't that trained.

Sure I kick asses but this is different, I slip on the suit Nat gave me, it was tight but we can't wear loose clothes so now I have to get used to it, my lower part isn't that comfortable, how can the Avengers wear these?

The suit makes me look badass, damn, I look hot and sexy.

Someone knocked the door, ''Come in '' Loki came in, I was genuinely surprised that he came, ''Hello lady Y/n''

''Hello Mr. Loki'' I said, I've been hanging out with Peter alot ''Kindly just call me Loki'' I nod, ''Lady Y/n, this is your first mission so I wanted to give you these'' he summoned  2 daggers.

They were beautiful, I held back a squeal ''Thank you very much Loki'' I said, he hand me the daggers and I took, I couldn't hold myself back so I hugged him, he wasn't a hugger so I felt him tense.
I quickly pull away ''I'm so sorry Loki'' I apologised, I should have known that people aren't a hugger like me.

''It's okay'' he said and pull me for a hug, I was so shocked but gladly accepted the hug.

We pull away ''Be safe Lady'' he said and teleported away, I smiled and put the daggers in my sleeves so that when in emergency I can pull out like the people from the movies.

I took a deep breath and went to the living room where Nat was waiting.

She got up when she saw me ''You look hot, now come on'' I blushed like crazy while she grabbed my hand and dragged me where everyone is.

Pietro already drop off Luci, everyone was wearing their suit and damn they look serious.

Nat glanced at me and that make my heart skip a beat, I don't know this feeling but I think I like Natasha.

I gave her a small smile, she returned it with a small smile and damn she look so pretty, she should smile more.

There was a jet, ''Y/n this is a quinjet'' Cap said, I look at it in awed.

''Hurry up guys we don't have time!'' Tony shouted and we all went in.

The jet took off after we seat, ''So Y/n, our mission to take some files from HYDRA base and blow the place up'' Cap said

I nod in understanding, ''We might even fight'' he added, I was excited now.

This is going to be so fun if nothing goes wrong.

Long enough??? Tomorrow is school and I'm excited for it cause I wanna use my Spider-man pencil.

Dora and I still chat, she loves Karl Jacobs.
Dora texts like that, I hope you cN understand what she's saying.