Destructor

MAX'S POV

"No!" The girl shouted. "Everyone has a side of them that is good! Even you as well!"  My eyes widened when she ran and hug me. I hold up my arms in shock. I've never been hugged by anyone except for my uncle. This girl is strange. Here I am being rude to her and she's trying to get to know me. It felt nice and I liked it. I slowly lowers my arms and hugs her back and relax. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I push her off firmly.

"You were hugging me for too long" I said in a sour tone.

"He he, sorry" she said as she scratch her head. We start walking and she walks beside me. "I hope I didn't upset you" she says sadly.

"No" I grumble as we kept walking.

"So you're from Alaska. I hear it's amazing there" she said.

"Yeah, it is. And now I'm stuck here!" I groan. "At least uncle Carl is here with me.

"Uncle Carl? Is it Carl phantom? Is he your uncle?" She asks in disbelief.

I glared at her. "Yes. Got a problem?!"

"No!" She brings her hands up in surrender. "It's just he's so nice and everyone knows him in Paris" she said.

"Whatever" I scoffed.

"Paris isn't bad place you know. It's very nice here" she said. I didn't say anything. We kept walking until we reached the bakery I went the last time. "I guess this is it"

"You live here?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied as she looks at the place. "My parents runs the bakery" then she turns to me. "You know you don't have to be mean all the time" she says softly.

"Yes I do" I growls.

She shook her head. "No you don't"

She reaches to touch my face. I growl making her flinch. But she still reaches and touch my face gently. It felt really nice. I reach for her hand that's on my face and just hold it, pressing it closer to my cheek. I loved this contact. It's new to me and I felt myself relax. Then she pulls away making me frown.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" she said.

"Tell me your name?" I asked.

"Marinette" she said before heading inside the bakery. I went home and headed straight to my room. Zero comes out and gave me a smirk.

"Wow that Marinette is such a nice girl" he said.

"I agree, I won't lie" I said.

"Not only nice and sweet, she's also beautiful as well" he says as he nudges me.

"You sneaky wolf. I know what you're trying to do!" I catch him and rubs his head. "But I don't think she'll like a guy like me"

Zero flys out of my hand and face me. "Are you messing with me?! You're the most handsome guy I've ever seen. All the girls are literally falling for you. Haven't you noticed?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, Zero"

"Anyways" he flies to the drawer next to the bed. He opens it and brings out a pack of spicy biscuits. "It's snack time!" He starts nibbling the biscuits.

I shook my head and went to the living room to watch TV. As I was changing the channel, the news cut in. "Breaking news, a new villain known as destructor is attacking civilians" the news woman said. I turn off the TV and Zero flys in front of me.

"What are you going to do?" Zero asked.

"Well, I've been itching for a good fight and he's my prey" I said.