6. Mrs. Drishti Abhimanyu Singh shekhawath.

SUMMER FLING

“Fill your wife’s hair partition with vermillion”, the priest announced passing him a small box if vermillion.

“Maang bardhoon?”,abhimanyu slowly whisper near her ears as he took a pinch of vermillion between his fingers.

[SHALL I FILL YOUR PARTITION]

“Mein Nah bolungi toh tum Maan jaoge?”, she asked him and he let a hearty chuckle.

[WILL YOU LISTEN IF I SAY NO?]

“Meri ho hi gayi”, he says filling her partition & kiss her forehead before anyone could notice them.

[YOU ARE MINE NOW]

"You look beautiful wifey.", She heard abhimanyu. Her so called husband now. Yes, they got married few hours ago. She is officially married to a monster.

Drishti didn't reply. She knew, all her words would end up making them fight all over again. She was so tired to fight with him, Her eyes felt heavy. Literally all these days, she had work to work her ass on just to get married after being someone's substitute bride?The mere thought of it would make her laugh at her own fate. Yesterday at this time, she was dreaming about her sister's future but now, drishti couldn't see her future itself.

“Drishti, speak up something. Look, your husband is getting bored”, abhimanyu pouted. He could sense her anger,He wanted to laugh but couldn't.

“Abhimanyu, will you shut your mouth? What do you want?”, she asked gritting her teeth.

“YOU”, he said. Even though she knew that he said it for fun, only she knew that how much his words effected her.

“This is the last warning Abhimanyu”, she said again.

“Argh. You are no fun”, he said again, crossing his hand across his chest. She was shocked. Is this the same grumpy abhimanyu Singh shekhawath?

“You have made my life funny. Now what?”, she rolled her eyes.

“You are the one who choose it babe”, he said poking her tummy.

“Dont touch me abhimanyu”, she warned him.

“I will, what will you do?”, he said. Poking her tummy again.

“Abhimanyu”, she yelled again.

“What?”, he said, again caressing her tummy.

She spat his hand, while he glared.

“Dare you beat me”, he said rubbing his hand like a child. She was surprised. Did he hit his head somewhere? Or did his mental health got abnormal because he married me? She thought. He was all fine Few hours back.

Soon the car stopped, as she was about to get down the door got opened and she saw Abhimanyu forwarding his hand to her. She gladly took it and stood up. Her waist and arms felt numb due to heavy jewellery.

“Bhai and Bhabhi. Stop there”, Anya said and abhimanyu chuckled.

“What now?”, abhimanyu asked with a smile.

“Bhai, as you and Bhabhi are newly married and this is the very first time that Bhabhi is coming to our home you have to pick her up”, Anya said being excited.

“No no-

Drishti’s words cut down when she felt herself being raised in the air and all she knew was she is in his arms.

“Awwwwwwww. So cute”, Anya coed.

“Chale?”, Abhimanyu asked drishti and she nod her head.

[LET'S GO]

“Kisi ki nazar na lage”, Aparna said and they were made to come inside.

[LET NO EVIL EYES HARM THEM]

“Welcome home Mrs. Drishti Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat”, Abhimanyu said.

“very well, Mr. Shekhawat, thank you”, she said kissing his cheeks. His hold her waist tightened and a small wince left her lips.

“Guys, it's your first night today, Romance in room. Abhi, let her go. We will get her ready for you Tonight”, one of his aunt chuckled.

“Sure”, abhimanyu smirked.

“Make her wear something red”, he whispered in Anya’s ear who showed him a thumbs up.

_______

• Drishti & Abhimanyu •