ThirtyTwo.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 31. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Shaking the bottle up that was currently in Teelee's hand, She walked towards the living room seeing Rylie and Taylin standing in front the TV singing one of Kentrell's song at the top of their lungs.

Mu'Lani perked up seeing the two jump around the living room and started moving around excitedly in her aunt's arms. "AHH!" She screamed making everybody bust out and start laughing.

"Lemme hold my sister TT" Taylin came up to her reaching his arms out. Leaning her body Forward, Mu'Lani started pulling at his ear once he grabbed her from Teelee's arms.

"She always rubbing on my ears" He giggled going to sit on the couch.

"I think she has a ear fetish, it calms her down sometimes or she just does it out of nowhere. I picked up on it these past couple of days too tay." Teelee chuckled handing him the warm bottle.

"Do I have to go home today TT? I don't wanna leave my sister." He sighed pressing the bottle towards Lani lips causing her to instantly start sucking on the clear nipple.

Taylin lived in California along with Teelee, Sherhonda, and his Uncle. He would usually come over and stay whenever he wanted since his home was only a few minutes away.

TayTay had been with Teelee every since they went to Utah to visit Saint and Kentrell, and that was about two weeks ago. He hasn't been home since so today he was supposed to leave.

Having his sister in the same state as him, He felt like he had more time to spend with her since he didn't have to get on a plane and see her. Plus she was starting to stay up more than she usually does so he was ready to stay up all day and night just to entertain her.

"Yes Tay, Your momma wants you to come home! You been with us for almost two weeks and she misses you, you know you can always come back." Teelee told him.

"Okay, Well let me keep my sister since i'm leaving soon" He looked down at her seeing that she was already staring up at him feeling through his hair.

"That's fine, i'll be back im about to go check on Saint." Teelee told him heading towards the stairs.

Getting to the end of the hall, She knocked on the door a few times not getting a response. Cracking it a little she looked over seeing Saint snuggled into the comforter staring off into space.

It's been three days since Saint came to Cali and She still hadn't told Teelee what happened nor why she was there.

Saint had became mute and Teelee was concerned. It was so bad to where Saint wouldn't say anything at all, instead the only thing she would do is nod or shake her head.