Episode 3 - Trust Issue

Breathing heavily, Suhyeok moved sideways against the glass windows outside the school building, he managed to reach the classroom next to the science lab after escaping the art room. The tall boy had difficulty proceeding to the next window ledge as there was a huge pipe blocking its way, making the tall boy cursed as he almost fell down from the building. Unable to reach the science lab window sill, Suhyeok leaned his back against the window once more as he tried to catch his breath. Then, he noticed Cheongsan jumped out of the window with several zombies.

"Cheongsan-ah! Look down, look down!" Suhyeok instructed and watched in relief that his friend hung onto the rope while one of the zombies had latched onto his leg. Looking for the source of the voice, Cheongsan stared back at his friend, who leaned his whole body against the window, feeling relieved he was still alive.

"I know." He muttered as tried to get rid of the zombie.

"She's holding on you, moron. What are you doing?" Suhyeok argued as he pointed to the zombie on his friend's leg.

"I know that." Cheongsan repeated.

"Drop her. Drop her now." the tall boy demanded.

"I'm trying." Cheonsan panted as he hit the zombie using his other leg.

"What are you doing, you moron?" Suhyeok mumbling as he watched his friend tried to get the zombie to release his leg.

"Yah!" Suhyeok was surprised when Cheongsan almost fell due to the weight, luckily the hanging boy managed to grab onto the rope, preventing him from completely falling to the ground.

"Hey, I'll come to you." Suhyeok muttered after watching his friend struggle to get rid of the zombie on his leg.

"No. don't come." Cheongsan insisted as the tall boy tried to reach over the ledge on the next window, completely ignoring his friend's words.

"Wait for a moment." Suhyeok breathed as he was unable to reach the window ledge as a big pipe prevented him from reaching over.

"Hey, Bare-su, above you." Cheongsan warned. Suhyeok looked up and saw a male zombie leaned its body over the window as blood dripped from his mouth onto Suhyeok's face. The male zombie then jumped out of the window, causing Suhyeok to make a rash decision, which was jumping from the window ledge to the rope that Cheongsan hung onto. He landed a few meters above Cheongsan, where a number of zombies were trying to grab him from the science lab window. The tall boy then began to climb down off the rope, resulting in the boy below him groaning in pain.

"Stay still. I'm trying to help you." Suhyeok mentioned as he continued to descend down off the rope. Once he was the same level as Cheongsan, the tall boy hugged his friend from behind.

"What are you doing?" Cheongsan questioned as he does not like his current position.

"Wait for a moment, will you? Moron." Suhyeok uttered as he repeatedly hit the zombie that latched onto Cheongsan's leg.

"It's Bare-su." Daesu announced while Gyeongsu shouted Cheongsan's name. Areum along with Onjo went to the window to look at the two boys. Sighing in relief, Areum continued to watch Suhyeok holding onto Cheongsan as he kicked the female zombie.

Back at the two boys that were hanging on the rope, Suhyeok managed to kick the zombie off Cheongsan's leg and he began to complain to the boy that he hugged. "Shit. I told you to drop her. Why couldn't you do it?"

"Yah. Stop hugging me. You're grossing me out." Cheongsan said to the tall boy that hugged his torso.

"I'm not hugging you, moron." Suhyeok argued as both Areum and Onjo curiously watched the two boys hugging outside the school building.