Pregnantcy is a B!TCH or is that just her?

Luca's POV:

"Mom, don't make me go up there!"

"Your such a baby just go!"

"NO!"

"LUCA, HUNTER!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Emiko screams.

"Help me!" i whisper yell to my mom.

"You knocked her up, you take care of her and her b!tchy self."

"But mom!"

"Now Luca, Hunter! Those are YOUR pups in YOUR mate and YOU have to take care of them!" Mom tells us forcfully.

"Your a big burly Alpha you can handle a little girly neko," she says turning around but I saw it...

she smirked...

〰♥〰♥〰♥〰♥〰♥〰

"I'm here my sweet Emiko!"

I call walking into the room.

"It's about Damn time!" She says crossing mer arms.

"I'm sorry baby," I say.

She smiles.

"Come here baby, cuddle with me!" She says pouting.

I crawl into bed next to her abandoning the nasty mozzarella, bacon, jalapeño, pickle, pepperoni and onion deep fried sandwich.

*shudder*

I snuggle into her chest and close my eyes.

"You hear it?" She asks.

I listen harder there's two heart beats.

That baby is alive and sounds beautiful.

Suddenly I hear another heart beat.

"There's two!" I say jumping up a smile plastered across my face.

"Yeah there are...wow," she says taking my face in her hands and kissing me.

"I love you Luca," she whispers.

"I love you too baby," I say kissing her.

It's been three months already and her belly has grown till you can tell she has to be carrying like five babys, or two Alpha wolfs. But as if they are shifting Emiko's belly has gone from huge to small in a matter of minutes. This has caused her a lot of pain.

We lie in bed cuddling when I hear my name being called by Jordan my beta.

Oh right I forgot to tell you with all the baby news.

I am officially Alpha.

Anyway back to the story at hand.

Jordan beats on the door and I kiss Emiko's sleeping lips before getting up and going to the door.

"What is it? Emiko's finally asleep!" I whisper hiss.

"Sorry, but we have a bigger problem..." he says grabbing me and pulling me out of the house. Hunter is a little angry because he's being told what to do but I calm him down since neither of us know where we're going.

We reached a clearing.

"Shift..." Jordan says before tge smell hits me.

Shit!!

When did Rogues wonder into our territory?

I shifted quickly shaking out my fur. Jordan fallows right behind shifting quickly. 'Where are they?' I ask through the pack link. 'That's the problem Alpha...come with me.' Jordan says moving away. We get closer and I see it.

"Rawr!" It makes an adorable rawr sound before falling over his face hitting the dirt. 'See what I mean?' 'A baby?' I ask. 'A rogue baby yes.' He says. "We can't take it in?" I ask shifting. "We can but would we want to?" He asks. I ponder this.

A baby...?

Another one...?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I know it's short but I was an idiot and pressed the publish button.......soooo yeah.... anywho!!! I hope you liked it none the less!