Chapter 141

Thinking of him all the time

    The watch on the wrist moved silently.

    Gu Feng's heart was difficult to calm down.

    Counting the time, Yu Baoyuan's flight should have arrived at London Heathrow International Airport at this time. Gu Feng wondered in his heart whether Yu Baoyuan would send him a message to tell himself that he arrived safely.

    Anyway... Anyway, he's considered a member of the same boat now, he should be able to send it, right?

    Although he thought so in his heart, Gu Feng didn't have much confidence. He was also a little absent-minded when dealing with documents, and every now and then he wanted to pick up his mobile phone to see if there was any new information.

    There has never been any information about Yu Baoyuan.

    Gu Feng put down the phone in a dull and disappointing manner.

    That's right, the two of them are just raising the baby together and turning over Mr. Wu together. In terms of personal interactions, Yu Baoyuan really didn't need to have any contact with him.

    Gu Feng laughed at himself. In the past, Yu Baoyuan was too lazy to return the information he cared about, because of the cycle of karma, should he be punished now? When it was his turn to hold the phone, he wanted to swipe every now and then, looking forward to what Yu Baoyuan would send him.

    After waiting for a long time, Gu Feng even wondered if there was a problem with his mobile phone. He turned off and on again, and walked around the room to change places, trying to see if he could receive Yu Baoyuan's message.

    Still not.

    Gu Feng sighed, sat back on the chair, and was about to throw the phone back to the side in disappointment when the phone vibrated.

    He was so panicked that he almost didn't hold it, and frantically glanced at the screen.

    Two simple words: "It's here."

    A big stone fell to the ground in Gu Feng's heart, and his whole body seemed to be relieved of a burden, and his whole body became light.

    It turns out that Yu Baoyuan's little response can make him happy for so long...

    In the face of Yu Baoyuan's various concerns and consideration, he was unmoved, and he was even the one who refused indifferently. Now, in the face of Yu Baoyuan's two-character message that he seemed to give alms, he was the one who couldn't be a baby and laughed like a fool. .

    Gu Feng touched Yu Baoyuan's head across the screen with his hand, the little ingot from the anime. The complex emotions in his eyes were too thick to be melted away.

    The knock on the door rang, Gu Feng woke up and coughed

    lightly: "Come in." Xiao Zhou pushed open the door and walked in, his footsteps were much lighter than before: "President Gu, there is a new situation."

    Gu Feng put the phone aside: "Speak."

    "We are officially on the fence with Mr. Wu, as everyone knows. The Meng family stands on our side with a clear stand. Just now, the Jiang family released news that they will do their best. Support us. If we work together, Mr. Wu and the others will not dare to be too public." There was a hint of joy on Xiao Zhou's face.

    "Jiang's family?" Gu Feng frowned and raised his head, "How could they somehow get involved in this?"

    Xiao Zhou Shenling paused: "It should be..."

    "It's Jiang Hao," Gu Feng thought. After turning around, I understood, "He went to his father?"

    "It should be due to Jiang Gongzi's credit," Xiao Zhou nodded, "The Jiang family has always been at odds with Wu Lao's faction anyway. Take this opportunity, They are on our side, and if they can push Mr. Wu down, it will be beneficial to them as well."

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and thought for a while: "Thank you for helping me

    , the Jiang family." After walking, he turned around in panic, scratched his head, and seemed to be a little embarrassed: "There is one more thing..."

    Gu Feng saw Xiao Zhou like this and knew that he had something to say. He raised his chin and said, "Speak straight."

    "I heard the news just now that the Second Young Master Jiang is on vacation recently," Xiao Zhou took a deep breath, "I heard that the Second Young Master Jiang is in a few Got a flight an hour ago to... fly to London."

    London, that is Yu Baoyuan's destination!

    Gu Feng stood up abruptly, with anger and unwillingness in his eyes: "Damn, he wants to..."

    Xiao Zhou looked at Gu Feng's face and didn't dare to speak.

    As Gu Feng's special assistant, he is naturally very aware of the grievances and grievances of this group of people. Mr. Gu is now desperately trying to catch Yu Shao back, but at the same time, there is also Jiang Er Shao, a formidable enemy, who is vying with him everywhere.

    Now there must be Gu Feng in charge of the country, but Jiang Hao is different. Prompted the Jiang family to express their stance, and in turn put pressure on Wu Lao, and this is what Jiang Hao can do.

    After doing this, he wanted to fly to London in a hurry to meet Yu Baoyuan to gain goodwill. It was not incomprehensible. Gu Feng gritted his teeth and thought fiercely, if an Atlantic hurricane suddenly appeared, the plane would be forced to stop, and Jiang Hao would be detained and detained. It would be perfect if the national rescue plane was sent back to the country.

    Anyway, I just don't want Jiang Hao to cross the English Channel to Yu Baoyuan!

    Xiao Zhou looked at Gu Feng's uncertain face and pursed his lips.

    It's enough for a man to be jealous, and President Gu is no exception.

    "President Gu, look..." Xiao Zhou asked for his opinion.

    "What am I looking at?" Gu Feng sat back in his large chair angrily, holding down his temples with a headache, the chair turned around, facing the large French windows with excellent view, "Everyone is on the plane, I Can you fly a kite around his plane and pull him back?"

    Xiao Zhou said ashamed: "...It makes sense, what you said is quite reasonable."

    Gu Feng slumped and threw the brand-name pen in his hand on the ground. On the other hand, he rubbed his temples: "Tell the bodyguards to take good care of people. Bao Yuan, Jia Rui, don't allow them to be damaged at all."

    "Okay."

    "As for Jiang Hao..." Gu Feng pondered. After a while, he smiled bitterly, "When I finish dealing with this matter, I will also go to London. I

    can't let Jiang Hao, who is coveting, stay by Bao Yuan's side all the time."

    Gu Feng can only persuade bitterly in his heart now. By himself, Jiang Hao flew to Yu Baoyuan's side and acted as a bodyguard beside Baoyuan.

    Yes, that is, a bodyguard!

    Gu Feng took a deep breath and wiped his face.

    Wu Jianming, the immortal ineligible, quickly finished him. If Baoyuan's heart began to tilt towards Jiang Hao, then he would lose a lot, Gu Feng thought bitterly in his heart.