Chapter 144

Find a way to get him back

    Gu Feng repeatedly stroked the ring on his finger.

    The lines on the ring and the overall design sense show how much thought was put into it by the designer of this ring.

    Too bad he never found out.

    Gu Feng poured a sip of wine into his throat, and the hot stimulation rippled through his throat, causing his consciousness to be paralyzed for a moment. He stood up unsteadily, intending to change his clothes, take a shower, and get a good night's sleep.

    He opened the closet door, and the clothes inside were neatly arranged. He went to look for the place where the pajamas and bathrobes were hanging, turning his hands constantly, but found that the pajamas he used to wear were not there.

    Where will that be?

    Gu Feng bent down, dizzy, and opened the base cabinet under the wardrobe.

    There are many clothes that are not often worn. Gu Feng flipped a few times, but his hand unexpectedly touched a touch of softness.

    He frowned and turned the thing out and put it in front of his eyes, it turned out to be two plush pajamas that had never been worn. These two animal one-piece pajamas, one is a plush gray wolf, and the one-piece cap is made of the gray wolf's head, showing its plush teeth. The other is a light blue male rabbit pajamas with two rabbit ears on the hat, so childish.

    Gu Feng thought about it with his head, and then he remembered that Yu Baoyuan bought it in a certain year.

    He bought these childish things with great interest and wanted to wear them with Gu Feng. It's a pity that Gu Feng at that time scoffed at these things, and didn't even bother to touch them, let alone put it bluntly. After giving Yu Baoyuan a savage scolding, Yu Baoyuan touched his nose and felt bored, so he put away the pajamas and didn't wear them again.

    When Yu Baoyuan left, he took all his clothes with him. But this rabbit pajamas was pressed into the bottom cabinet of the closet, so it was missed.

    Gu Feng put the rabbit pajamas in front of him and stroked it like a baby.

    If he and Yu Baoyuan wore pajamas like this...

    There was a slight smile on Gu Feng's lips. Although such a picture was childish, it was very heart-warming. He could hug Yu Baoyuan, who had turned into a male rabbit, from behind, biting his plush ears with his teeth. He could see his slightly flushed profile face and those eyes that seemed to have starlight...

    Gu Feng was suddenly indulged in this kind of imagination, and he almost didn't want to wake up.

    He hugged the pajamas tightly as if hugging someone. As if hugging this pajamas, you can feel a half-wisp of Yu Baoyuan's breath.

    Really, I regret it, I regret not treating him well. Regret hurt him so deeply that it made his heart cold. Regret that every time he put him in place, regret that every time he broke an appointment with him and squandered his feelings willfully.

    Gu Feng's eyes turned a little red, and the corners of his eyes had a slightly moist luster. He put his head on the rabbit's pajamas, and his voice trembled: "How about you come back..."

    No one spoke in the room, only Ye Feng whimpered.

    "Come back to me, okay?" Gu Feng touched the smooth fluff of the pajamas with his ring-wearing hand, "I already regret it, I know my heart. Give me one more chance, and I will really appreciate it. You are very good, I will not let you down again, I will fulfill every promise I make to you in the future. I miss you, Baoyuan, I miss you so much..."