Chapter 146

It's time to fight back

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Jiang Hao's serious eyes, and his heart skipped a beat.

    Like an ostrich, he didn't want to think deeply, so Jiang Hao said it outright.

    "I like you," Jiang Hao said in a serious tone, with a gentle light in his eyes, "Every time I approached before, it was because I liked you and wanted to be with you."

    Yu Baoyuan pursed his lips, nodded and said, "So then Many times of coffee..."

    "I really like coffee," Jiang Hao scratched his head embarrassedly, "You, I also really like it."

    "I all..." Yu Baoyuan's voice became hoarse. For a moment, he showed him Gu Jiarui who was asleep in his arms, "I already have children!"

    "I don't care about that," Jiang Hao shook his head, still with a slight smile on his face, which made his face even more handsome. "All I care about is you. The child belongs to you and Gu Feng, I know, but I won't have any grudges. I think if I can be with you, I'll be satisfied."

    Yu Baoyuan pointed his finger because the atmosphere was a bit wrong . He swayed uncomfortably, and he scratched his head, "What, in fact, I have always regarded you as a good buddy."

    Jiang Hao held the hot milk, lowered his head and took a sip: "Good buddy? There is nothing else for me. Is it an attempt?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't speak.

    "I hope you can have some other purpose for me," Jiang Hao smiled bitterly, "I don't want a good buddy, do you understand?"

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui and breathed smoothly: "I was with Gu Feng before. In those few years, it really made me a little afraid. It is said that once I was bitten by a snake, I was afraid of the rope for ten years. Now I don't have the courage to get involved in the matter of love."

    "The shadow of love will come one day . I will come out." Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan seriously.

    "Yes, one day I will be able to forget all those unpleasant things," Yu Baoyuan squinted and looked up at the sky dyed by the sunset, "But at least for now, I don't want to start a new relationship. Thank you for your liking, but... ......Sorry, I can't play with people now."

    Jiang Hao's hand tightened, and after a long time, he seemed to let out a sigh of relief: "It doesn't matter. In fact, I also wanted to directly talk to You confessed, but I was always afraid of being rejected by you, now it's alright, you don't have to think about it all day."

    Yu Baoyuan also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jiang Hao turned around slightly: "But, you didn't completely reject me, did you? You don't dare to start a new relationship now, but when you step out of the shadows, will I have the chance to have you?"