Chapter 146.5

It's time to fight back

    "Jiang Er, I don't want to use you as a spare tire, so I still recommend you to find other suitable people. After all, I..."

    "I'm not someone who gives up easily," Jiang Hao said calmly and firmly, his black eyes There was a hint of strong persistence in the middle, "I like you, it's not just talking, I will continue to like you."

    Yu Baoyuan choked, not knowing how to continue.

    Jiang Hao suddenly stretched out his hand: "Can I hug you?"

    Yu Baoyuan froze for a moment: "As a friend, of course."

    Jiang Hao just smiled and didn't refute anything. Under the splendid sunset glow, he held Yu Baoyuan tightly in his arms amid the flapping sound of the wings of the flocks of white pigeons.

    All he knew was that he liked this man.

    He didn't regard himself as a spare tire. If there were other more suitable ones, he would go after him, but at least for now, he only wanted Yu Baoyuan.

    Jiang Hao leaned his head lightly on Yu Baoyuan's neck and asked about the smell of his body. Looking at the fair skin of Yu Baoyuan's side face, he couldn't help but want to sneak closer.

    "Wow!" A

    loud cry resounded.

    Yu Baoyuan hurriedly distanced himself from Jiang Hao and focused on his son.

    Gu Jiarui, this little bastard, is very precious. Maybe it was because he slept uncomfortably. When he woke up, he started crying, and Yu Baoyuan had to coax him for a while before he was willing to go back to sleep.

    Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan who was coaxing the baby sitting beside him, and shook hands tightly.

    He wanted him, even if he was temporarily rejected, he still wanted him.

    Gu Feng, who was in a meeting, listened to his subordinates report the latest situation with a cold expression.

    Anna pressed the infrared pen, turned the slideshow she made, and an icon appeared. She carefully analyzed: "This is the reading volume of the manuscript sent by our Gu's a few days ago. It can be seen that in the past few days, the popularity of Fang Jianglin's biological project's use of banned drugs is greatly increasing... ..."

    Before leaving the country, Yu Baoyuan handed Gu Feng an investigation material about Fang Jianglin's use of reagents and drugs that were expressly prohibited by the state in his experiments.

    And Gu Feng did not live up to his expectations. He found irrefutable evidence through multiple means and sorted it out. A few days ago, the major news media and online media channels were opened, and they broke the news suddenly, killing Mr. Wu and the others by surprise.

    "In the past few days, the topic of doping has climbed to the top five on the hot list," Anna pointed to the line graph, her eyes lit up by the slide projector, "Correspondingly, the popularity of our Gu's public opinion has naturally dropped. It has reached a manageable range.”

    Another senior Gu family also nodded: "I have been following up with the tax bureau for the past few days. At present, it seems that our tax problems can be solved very well."

    Gu Feng nodded, although still There was no expression, but there was a hint of excitement in his heart.

    Solve the problem early and see Yu Baoyuan early.

    He has missed it for too long, and the bodyguards have passed over those candid photos, which can no longer satisfy his thoughts.

    While the meeting was still in progress, Gu Feng's cell phone on the table rang.

    Gu Feng glanced at it and saw that his work phone was ringing. He picked it up and saw that it was Xiao Zhou calling.

    Xiao Zhou is his special assistant. If it is Gu Feng's personal affairs, Xiao Zhou will only make daily calls. If it was a work call or when Gu Feng was in a meeting, then one can imagine that there is something important to say.

    Gu Feng reached out his hand to stop the meeting, turned the chair around, and answered the phone: "Is something wrong?"

    "Mr. Gu," Xiao Zhou's voice over there was unusual, "Dr. Wu Lao Fang, there is a change.

    "You said." "

    I checked and found that the secret use of reagents and drugs by Fang Jianglin is prohibited by the state, just because of their unstable nature, high accident rate and great harm to the human body. Fang Jianglin has been While studying these reagents, just half an hour ago, they heard news that there was a small explosion in Fang Jianglin's laboratory."

    Gu Feng was shocked: "Then what?"

    "There should be a problem with the distribution of the reagents. There was a violent chemical reaction," Xiao Zhou swallowed. "The latest news is that Fang Jianglin's left eye was blown blind on the spot, and I don't know if the right eye can be saved. Mr. Wu and the others heard the news, I have been rushed to the hospital."

    Gu Feng stood up, facing the people in the conference room, and continued to say to Xiao Zhou on the other end of the phone: "You should continue to pay attention to the news first."

    "Okay."

    Gu Feng put away his mobile phone, looked at the puzzled expressions of the executives and assistants in the conference room, was silent for a while, and said solemnly: "We were beaten and passively defended for so many days... Counterattack. It's time to go back!"